A girl drove into the college's parking area. She got down from her scooty, and looked at the mirror and adjusted her stole around her neck hiding her necklace.

She took her phone and dialled BFF and waited for her best friend to pick. "Hello Navya... Where are you? " Asked the girl over the phone. "I am just entering, where are you by the way? " Asked Navya. "I am in parking lot.. " The girl replied. "Ok you wait there. I will come" Navya said and they cut the call.

The girl stood leaning on her scooty and sighed remembering the recent happenings in her life. She was so lot that, she didn't realize when Navya came and called her.

The girl snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Navya. "Haye mata rani i missed you so much" Navya hugged the girl enthusiastically and she reciprocated back with same energy.

"Hum tumse bahut naraz hai" Navya said and continued "aisa kon karta hai... Apne best friend ko chod kar kon jata hai 10 din ke liye" Navya complained while the girl stayed silent, giving back a small smile.

"Nandiniiiii.... Hum tumse baat kar rahe hai" Navya shouted.

The girl is none other than Nandini Murthy.

"I am sorry Navu... I promise i will never take leave. " Nandini pacified her sister like best friend.

'Sorry Navu... I have to hide this for now. Because, i am still not able to digest the change' Nandini thought.

"Ok ok... Did you have fun in your Nani's place? " Navya asked. "Yes i did" Nandini replied in small voice. "You know when you didn't attend the phone phone for 2 to 3 days i was really tensed" Navya said. "Ya... You know how Nani's village is. No network at all. May be that's why" Nandini said. They both walked to their classroom.

"So what all did i miss in these days? " Asked Nandini and they continued talking about their missing classes, their boring days with their best friend and etc.

"Hey you know... We have a new professor. Mr. Kapoor retired" Navya filled up. "Really...? Oh i will miss him. " Nandini said. "You are the only student in the whole college who loves that oldie" Navya said. "Heyy don't say that.... If you were regular with his works he will like you also." Nandini said.

"Suno suno suno... Meri baat suno Nandu. Ye jo professor hai na. He is so so so handsome" Navya said. Nandini imagined a handsome face, and suddenly a guy with whitish skin, high nose, thin yet almond shaped eyes, pink full lips and that light stubble. Nandini snapped out of that handsome face popped her mind.

'What am i thinking?' She thought to herself

"You look lost again and again." Navya said to Nandini. "Nahi nahi... Bas aise hi. I came back yesterday and i am really tired. May be that's why" Nandini lied, yet again. Navya accepted.

"Listen he is si handsome... That stubbled jaws, those eyes. Trust me you will get lost in them. Buttt... He is very strict. He comes, teaches, checks our works, and gives us next day work and goes. Thats it" Navya ranted. Nandini got excited to meet that professor.

"When is his class today? " Asked Nandini. "No... He doesn't have his class today. Its only on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday" Navya said and listen to this Nandini pouted

The day went the same way, both talking and catching upon their missing days.

Its 1:45 pm, and the day ended they both walked to the parking lot. Nandini sat on scooty and behind sat Navya. They rode out, and Nandini put the break stopping her scooty as a car stopped infront of her with just a neck of the time.

"What the hell... Who stops the car like that" Navya yelled as she got down and walked to the car. Nandini got down as well and ran behind her identifying the car.

"Are you mad... Who stops the car like that we would have met with an accident" Navya yelled to the guy who got down from the car, but that guy ignored her and walked to Nandini.

"Bhabs are you ok... I am really sorry" The guy said. "Kya ek min... Kya kaha tumne... Bhabs matlab bhabi? " Asked Navya behind them.

"Cabir i am ok... Don't worry" Nandini said to the guy, who is our Cabir. Nandini turned towards Navya and spoke. "And he didn't say bhabs... He said chubs... Matlab chubby matlab as i have chubby cheeks. " Nandini spoke and Navya made an Oooo face and Cabir realized his mistake.

"Btw... Who is she? " Asked Cabir, lost in Navya's face which was noticed by both the girls. Nandini smirkes while, Navya blushed.

"So Navya... He is my brother Cabir Malhotra and Cabir... She is my best friend Navya Naveli." Nandini gave a short introduction.

"Hello Navya ji... Nice to meet you" Cabir forwarded his hand with a boyish smirk. "Namaste Cabir ji" Navya joint her hands and his boyish grin fell upside down, and Navya smirked. Nandini laughed.

"Bha... I means Chubs, come lets go home" Cabir said. "But Cabir, i came in scooty today. One second... Navu you go in scooty, and come tomorrow in this" Nandini said, and Navya accepted and she bid bye to Nandini, hugging her and again joint her hands to him. Navya went in scooty, and Nandini and Cabir into his car.

"Cabir yaar... What if she would have got to know? " Nandini said Cabir was silent for some time, then spoke. "Bhabhi how long will you hide it from everyone" Cabir spoke softly and Nandini didn't for some time. "Its not like that... Its a big thing. I was literally forced into it. I wanted to be a scientist, and an astronomer. But what happened... I was married... No one trusted me. " Nandini semi yelled thinking about her forced marriage.

"And your brother... He is totally mental case" Nandini said and Cabir chuckled at that. "He is" Cabir said and both laughed out loudly.

They reached a beautiful mansion and they got down. Nandini and Cabir walked in. "Hello Mrs. Niyonika my love. " Cabir greeted his mom and Nandini greeted as well. "How was your day Nandini? " Asked Niyonika. "It was good mom. " And they both spoke for some time and walked to her, their bedroom and she sat on sofa looking dreamily at the bed.

'Its been 9 days i slept, on bed' she thought, as her eyes filled with tears.

She never expected her husband to be this rude. She wanted a loving husband, but what she got.

A monster.

She sighed and walked to washroom freshened up and went down for lunch, and walked back to her room and layed on couch and looked at bed.

'He will come by 8,till then i can sleep and i will wake up before he comes' she thought and got up from couch and layed.

As soon as she fell, her back felt rested on the soft bed.

Her back had got sore sleeping on couch. She immediately fell asleep. And... She forgot to set alarm andd... Let me remind she sleeps like a log.

The day fell, and its dark outside and the clock ran a marathon and its 8 and in came a car model BMW M8 the costliest car in india.

She married a richie rich.

A man got down the car with a handsome face, and suddenly a guy with whitish skin, high nose, thin yet almond shaped eyes, pink full lips and that light stubble. He walked in and greeted Niyonika and Cabir. He looked towards his room and sat on couch asking for water. He drank water and walked upto his room

Their room.

As he entered he saw a figure sleeping on bed. He walked towards the bed and looked at the girl he looked around his room and his eyes fell on a glass of water.

He took the glass and emptied the glass on the sleeping girl's face.

Nandini sat on bed, with a drenched face. She looked at the man standing beside bed.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra" She yelled.

"Yes Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra" Manik said.
_____
Assalamu alaikum stars and fireflies.

Hope you liked the first chapter.

Do comment and let me know...

I need your opinion.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.