3

Its been 2 weeks, from nandini's birthday now and in these 2 weeks, Manik and Cabir got their result and they joint in 11th class in the same school, where they studied till 10th.

Its sunday night, Manik packed all his bag and checked for his uniform and was ready for the next day. To say he was excited, its 11th. He is nearing his goal now. He has chosen pure science, that is Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Physics. His aim is clear, he want to write NEET exam and want to get seat in medical. He has already planned his timetable for doing it. To say Manik is a studious student and he likes that way. Not to forget, he has different level of passion for music.

Manik once checked for everything, layed down on bed and his mind drifted to his Love. Nandini.

'Omg... My friend is in love' Navya's voice echoed.

He is still upset about it, his heart wrenches when he thinks about that. But, now he has learnt something. He is going to ignore her, no matter what. He can't break his heart more by continue loving her.

Next day, he along with Navya left for school not before eating Dahi chini. They got into the bus, and Navya sat in one seat while Manik went to last seat.

Their van stopped after few minutes, in Nandini's house who was standing along with sulking Cabir who after a very long vocation woke up early.

Nandini upon seeing the van, ran upto her mom who was standing near gate. The van stopped near gate.

Manik's heart skipped a beat when Nandini laughed at something her mother said. She kissed her mother's cheeks and waved and ran away. 'How am i gonna ignore her, if she looks so cute' thought he.

"Arey Manik... Kaise ho beta" Called nandini's mom, upon seeing Manik looking at them. "Hello aunty, i am good... How are you? " Manik smiled. Ishita, Nandini's mom nodded her head smilingly. The van started, and Nandini and Manik waved at Ishita bye.

Cabir walked to the last seat, beside Manik and sat and Nandini went to Navya. "Hello girl" Navya said and while Nandini waved hi to her too.

Manik looked at Nandini, who didn't even look at him. Nandini wanted to look, but she felt shy.

'Why will she even look at you' he thought which yet again broke his heart.

They reached school, and all walked down the van and walked to their respective classes side

Nandini stood aside, without going towards her class. "Why are standing here" Navya asked. "Wo.. I want to wish Cabir bhai All the best. Its their starting of new year right" Nandini said with a nervous smile. "Ohhh yaaaa... Cabir ya Manik bhai? " Asked Navya teasingly. "Chup aisa kuch nahi" Nandini said and turned away and peeped into van to see where Manik and Cabir are, who were actually getting down, the van.

"Arey why are you both standing here? " Asked Cabir. "Wooo... I wanted... " Nandini started but was cut in between, "cabirrrr.... All the best... " And Navya started speaking to him non stop. "All the best for you new year Manik" Nandini whispered standing beside him, with a shy smile which brought a huge smile on Manik as well.