4

Navya sat in front of Nandini who was seated on play ground bench crying. "Nandu yaar... Why are you crying. She can be just his friend right? " Navya tried explaining. "But he has never made friend except of Cabir bhaiya... And that too girls.. Don't you know how shy he is in front of grils" Replied Nandini.

"I understand... But they can be just friend also" Navya again said, and Nandini fell silent. She knew its unreasonable to cry over him without even confessing, without even him knowing about her feelings but what would she do. She feels like crying, so she cried.

Awe these childhood love stories i am obsessed with them..

"Shall we go to class? We are 10 mins late. Thanks to you madam. " Fakes scolded Navya. "What class is this? " Asked Nandini. "Oh shit... Girl its History class. " Navya exclaimed while Nandini's eyes widened. "We are dead today... He would make us stand outside for the whole period " Nandini continued.

Both the friends ran holding each other's hand. And, Manik noticed this who followed them. He stood little fat from the girls class and heard the history teacher yelling at these girls.

"Where were you both? " Asked sir and both the girls just stared at their sir, not knowing wwhat to answer. "i know...you both would have been out chilling. go out and stand, and rise your hands up" yelled the teacher. Nandini's lips wobbled and eyes filled with tears. She was ready to cry any moment. "i said go out" the sir said.

Navya held Nandini's hand and pulled out, and they rose their hands up. Nandini, the sensitive child and rarely gets scolded and she is not used for punishments which made her cry. She sobbed, wiping her nose and eyes with her hand. "yaar Nandu, chod na. Why are you crying for such small things." 

Everything was witnessed by Manik. his heart hurt seeing his love crying and he had to do something. He got the idea, and walked towards their class. Navya and Nandini saw him confusedly. Manik asked for the permission and walked into the class. Most of the teacher knows him because of his interest in music, sports, and as well good in studie.

Manik walked out " sir is calling you both in" Manik said and both thr girls walked in. "You should have told me you got hurt and you were in medical room" spoke sir extra sweetly. " you didnt let us speak sir" Navya spoke gritting her teeth but with fake smile. Manik and Nandini both gkared at her to be shut, who gave a sheepish smile. "go sit in your places. Nandini you go wash your face and come" sir said. 

Nandini walked out. Manik thanked the teacher and walked out and walked behind Nandini. she washed her face. She turned back to go, but Manik was right behind her forwarding his kerchief. She thanked getting it and wipped her face. "You look cute with this red nose" Manik out of daze spoke. Nandini's cheeks turned red to the deepest red.

He complimented her

Her love complimented her

Her love complimented her for the first time.

This gotta be special.

'Cute'  he mumbled walking away, which she actually heard.

Nandini walked to her class,  still in daze. She when went "nandini go to your place and sit" Sir spoke, Nandini came out of her thoughts and sat in her place. Navya noticed her friend's flushed face and smirked, surely her brother has said something to her.

'Awe... Hope my brother notices her love for him' Navya thought and concentrated to her class.

Once the bell ring, Navya turned to her and asked teasing her"kya hua... Why are you blushing ? " Before Nandini could reply, Alya asked. "Whattttt....... Nandini why are blushing... Who is the guy... How could you not tell me about him" Blabbered Alya.

Nandini and Navya shared a look and was about to say when next period teacher walked in and Nandini mumbled "during lunch break. " The class begun, and again Navya and Nandini busied themselves listening to the class and soon the class came to an end and they took their tiffin box and went to their usual place for lunch.

Nandini and Navya told everything to Alya and Dhruv was also with them. Initially, Alya was angry but then she accepted and teased her along with Navya and Dhruv.

The school ended the same way with lots of fun  and now she forgot about Mukti and is happy with Navya chatting about her day.

Soon bell rang and students stood in group according to the bus they travel where one appointed teacher take attendance of the students they travel in the bus.

Navya and Nandini stood chatting, when Manik, Cabir and Mukti came there. Seeing Mukti, again Nandini remembered what Alya said. May be she is his gf. Then again she remembered what Navya said they can be friend too.

"Manik bhaiya, whose she? " Asked Navya as soon as the three came near them. Before Manik can reply,  Cabir took the water bottle from Nandini's bag and drank some and passed it to Manik.

"Ya so she is Cabir's gf" Manik said introducing Mukti and got a punch on his stomach from Mukti. "Girls... She is Mukt our friend and Mukti this is my sister Navya and this is.. " Manik was cut by Cabir "this is my churail sister Nandini" Cabir said and he earned a punch on his stomach by Manik. "Tu itna kyun gussa hota hai agar mai ise churail bolun tho? " Cabir hissed in pain, as the punch was preety hard. "Haan haan bolo Manik" Mukti sided Cabir with a smirk. Manik stared at her for few seconds, in nervousness.

Nandini and Navya looked at each other with so many thoughts in their mind. And Manik didn't know what to say. Fortunately or unfortunately, the teacher came, and started with the attendance and as soon as Manik gave his attendance he ran away from there to the van.

'Does he also love her? '

'Kya aag dono taraf laga hai? '

Thought Navya, but she was not sure.

'Pata lagana padega? ' thought she.

Nandini's mind was blocked because of the way  he bet her brother siding her and the way he stared then when Cabir asked him the reason. So many things ran in her mind, but she brushed it off thinking it might be just her imagination.

She got into the van along with others. She and Navya sat in their usual place. "Navu" Called Manik, and she looked at him. "Pani?☺ " Asked he. "I don't have... She has" Navya said and forwarded her bottle to him.

They sat talking to each other and reached home. When Nandini got down, she turned and bid bye to Navya, and her gaze went to him and she saw him looking at her. She waved bye at him too, who smiled and bid her bye too.

She happily walked in, not noticing Cabir's look at both of them. How much ever he teased her, annoyed her, but he is a brother afterall. He loves her same as well, and he is the most protective and didn't like this....

Cabir for now ignored the hearty eyes of his best friend.

He understands his best friend a little too much and he knows his feelings for his sister. He knows, Manik is a good guy but still the protectiveness in him gets best out of him.

He let the things go in flow, not knowing how to react or what to do.
________
Assalamu alaikum...!!

So yes i am back... I know it is short one... But don't worry, by today or tomorrow another chapter will be updated.

Hope you liked the chapter

Do vote and comment, they are decreasing. Idk why.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.