4

Nandini reached home, and followed by Manik im their own respective vehicles. Nandini got down, and hurried inside and she met Cabir. "Hello bhabz" Cabir greeted. She gave a small smile and moved away. "Bhabz, are you ok? Kya hua? " Asked Cabir.

"Manik... My dear husband is now my professor. I didn't knew he works in my college. I never knew he is my own professor. And do you know what he did. He kept insulting me the entire class. So i just got up, snapped at him telling i am leave and i left the class. I didn't attend his next class as well" I vented my anger out.

All Cabir did was, walked over to and hugged me sideways speaking "its ok.. I will talk to him." She needed this. In these 10 days. They grew up closer. He filled gap of an elder brother and he treated her like a brother to a sister, he teases her, fights with her, but he is the one she is comfortable around. Obviously, her parents in law are really down to earth considering the way they got married, but she can't go and share her thoughts with them.

Manik walked in and saw Cabir hugging his wife, and it did something to him. But he didn't voice out, and just walked away.

"Thank you Cabir" Nandini spoke "anytime" He replied. "Bhabz... Umm... Can you make some tea for me. I am sorry to ask as soon as you came. But i don't know to make" He said, nandini chuckled and walked to kitchen and made three cups, for Cabir, herself and her professor cum husband.

I am not heartless like him.

She took two cups to her room after handing Cabir his cup. She placed the cups on table beside the bed and spoke "tea" And walked away to balcony taking one cup for herself.

She silently drank, she looked from the corner of her eyes, and saw him seated and taking the cup. He took a sip, and closed his eyes frowns from forehead vanished and calmness taking over his face.

After finishing she got up, freshened up and walked to sofa, her new bed.

She layed, taking her phone and went through the messages and after sometimes she fell asleep setting an alarm for 5.

Exactly at 5 she woke up, and saw the room empty. She sighed.

She now doesn't know, what to expect from her life. She was a lively girl, with dreams big and passionate. She like any other normal girl, imagined a fairytale life after marriage. And now, her life is no where a fairytale, and she doesn't know what to expect from her life and her husband.

She wanted to work on this marriage. Its true, they were not tied with their will. Now that they are tied together, she wants to woke this marriage. And for that, they should talk, they should talk their ideas, views and thoughts.

She sobbed feeling sorry for herself and her life, and at the same time the door opened and in came Manik who heard her sob. Nandini, seeing Manik wiped her tears and stood up and folded her blanket and placed and walked to washroom but was stopped by Manik. "Um.. Ar..e you Ok? " Asked Manik hesitantly, obviously he heard her sobbing. "I am" She said and walked away.

Manik was never the one for love, marriage. It was the last thing he wanted in his life. Suddenly throwing him in a marriage forcefully didn't help but hurt his ego. Clearly, it was not his fault and he blamed her for this. Though he knows its not her fault as well.

Manik wants to work on this marriage as well but he doesn't know what to do and how to do. Everytime he thinks to do something for her, his mind mocks at him saying because of her you are stuck here. And lets go of his thoughts on working this marriage out.

He hears the voice of mind, not the words of heart.

He forgot that...

Love and brain never comes in one sentence.