6

"Hello baby!!" greeted Mukti to Manik, while Manik stared at Cabir who was glaring at them. Manik gave sheepish smile to Cabir while Mukti burst out laughing. " i don't know, how my sister fell for this guy. Churail!!" Cabir spoke, under his breath.

FLASHBACK

"i guess, first you should speak to Cabir about your love for Nandini" suggested Mukti, while Manik gave a scared look to her. "Look, as far as i have seen Cabir he is very protective towards his sister and if he gets to know about your relationship from somewhere else it will greatly affect your friendship" continued Mukti and this time Manik made his mind he will speak to Cabir first and then he will confess his feelings to Nandini.

Manik decided to meet Cabir after school, bunking their music class.

"but why do you want to bunk the class" asked Cabir as he, Manik along with Mukti went to park bunking their music class. Manik tried gathering the courage, but he couldn't. "Manik speak or i will tell" threatened Mukti. " i am speaking no Mukti... wait!!" chided Manik. "what's going on.... mujhe koi batayge?" asked Cabir calmly. "woo...main... ye soch raha tha ke....ilovesomeone" spoke Manik in one bgo and exhaled out the held breath.

Manik looked at Cabir expectantly. When he didn't get any reaction, he looked at Mukti who had seated with her head on his hand. "i am sorry...i didn't get you" spoke Cabir after a long pause.

"ok...i am telling... I love your suster. " finally Manik said. "my sister? Konsi?" asked cabur calmly "kitni behane hai tere paas?" asked Mukti loosing the patience. "Nandini?" asked Cabir to which Manik nodded his head.

The very next second, Manik was on the ground as cabur hit him on the stomach. "How dare you think about my sister like that" Cabir spoke in anger. "cabir listen to me..." spoke Manik wincing in pain, still laying on ground clenching his stomach. "kya...what should i hear more?" shouted Cabir, and this attracted the public around the park.

"Cabir shant ho jao, sab dekh rahe hai" spoke MUkti giving a nervous smile and apologizing everyone." Shant, Mukti did you hear what he is speaking..." yelled Cabir, but this time a bit slowly. "yes...and what is wrong in that? " asked MUkti. "are you siding him? Do you mean is it ok if your best friend have eyes on your younger sister and you won't feel protective about it" spoke Cabir. Manik stood up from ground, and walked to Cabir but he refused to look at Manik.

"i love your sister, and she loves me too" spoke Manik, whixh again came out as a shock. " how do you know that? Stop blaming my sister"spoke cabir. "i am not blaming her....i heard her speaking to Navya that she loves me" said Manik.

"ohh...now i understand. Just because she loves you, you are going to play with her feelings telling that you love her too" Cabir misunderstood everything. He was thinking as a protective brother but not as an understanding friend. He was right, as a brother but he was wrong as a friend.

"Do you really think of me like that, i will play with anybody's feelings? Will i stoop so low?" asked Manik. Cabir was silent, becayse he knows Manik, he trust him."i didn't mean like that" spoke Cabir slowly. Now he thought as a friend, and he know Manik is not someone who would play with a girls feelings.

"what you want from me?" asked Cabir. "your acceptance" Manik spoke. "i.. don't know...umm whatever NAndini thinks. But you will not force her" Cabir yet again said in a scolding tone. "which means you accept?" asked Manik hopefully. Cabir pretended to think then nodded "but you should tell from when all these things started" said Cabir "ooohhhhuuuuuuu" cheered Mukti jumping and hugging them.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Manik had planned to get Nandini confess her love for him, herself. He decided to make Nandini jealous by being close with MUkti. He just hopped his plan succeed. Cabir was reluctant because, this plan would hurt his baby sister though he didn't want yet, he was going to support Manik.