6

Nandini walked out from her room only to stop with NAvya's and Cabir's conversation. "it wouldn't look nice if we keave her Cabir... try to understand it" NAvya said. "but what will she do in our date" whined Cabir like a baby. "its either, we all 3 going or no one" Navya said. Nandini felt bad. Its been a week she started staying in Dhruv's cousin's house and she is causing trouble in their life. She felt guilty about it. She thought few seconds, then decided.

Nandini knocked on their room's door which was ajar. "Arey Nandu, do you need anything?" Navya spoke pushing Cabir away, whose hands were around her. "actually um...i...heard you both talking" Nandini said, embarrassed. "oh its ok... don't feel bad about it" Navya tried explaining it. "Navya di please. Dont stop your date because of me.... you both don't want to hold yourself back. I am already guilty that i am living in your place, without paying rent and you both are not letting me stay in hostel as well. Please don't cancel your plans, pleaseee" she said, pouting and making a cute face.

"you sure right?" asked Navya still unsured to leave her alone but accepted.

As planned, the couple got ready and bid nandini leaving their son as well with her.

Navya and Cabir walked out of house, and cabir pulled the car out of garage. Cabir saw Manik walking out of his house. "Manikkkk" called Cabir. "hey i was coming to your place only" he said looking at the car. "but i guess you are going somewhere....i will also come" he said and sat in passenger seat before even listening to Cabir. "abbey hatt, i and Navya are going on date. Get out of my car" Cabir said hitting Manik and pushing him away. "ohh...acha...you should have told me before" Manik said hitting on his shoulder back and getting off of car.

"hello Manik" navya said, walking and getting into the car. "Manik actually, nandini is alone. Please stay at home na" Navya said. Manik's eyes grew wide and a broad smile appeared on his face and he fist pumped his hand in air. Cabir chuckled at the sight while Navya looked confused. "whats going on" Navya asked narrowing her eyes. "haye bhabi...you will not understand" he said giving a dreamy smile. "abbey.. we both love eachother and obviously she will know" cabir said, while Manik rolled his eyes. "love...?" Navya asked in confusion. "ahh... kuch nahi" Manik said. "ok...lets leave." Cabir said and they left.

Manik again gave a huge smile and walked into Cabir's house and looked around, but didn't find her. 'i guess she is in her room' he thought and was about to take a step when he heard kid's voice probably Kavin's from the pool area. Manik walked there and saw the most beautiful scene.

Nandini was playing with Kavin, playing with him. He was splashing water who was inside the pool in the swimming tube. "Kavu... please nahiii baby" Nandini said, escaping from the water. "then come inside and play with me orr" he said splashin g more water . "no baby" she said but he pulled her and she slipped into the water suddenly.

Manik who was witnessing this, ran towards them. The pool made no moment. "nandini" called out Manik but there was no answer. "Nandini" he again called more louder this time. When he didn't receive any answer, he jumped inside the pool and dived inside, but when he didn't find Nandini, he got back outside, but his his eyes fell on Nandini who was seated on the pool edge looking at the handsome driver who was searching for her like a mad guy.

Once Manik spotted Nandini save and sound enjoying his condition, his anger knew no bound. He got damn angry. He got out of the pool and walked towards her and pulled her towards him. She struggled to get away from his hold, but the hold only tightened more. "are you out of your mind....do you know how scared i got. Idiot" manic yelled, Nandini still struggled to get away from Manik's hold.

"you mister...leave me alone. You are just a driver, behave like one. Or i will ask Cabir bhaiya to remove you" Nandini said, looking directly into his pitch black eyes. "driver?" he asked shocked. And Kavin, as well was shocked, hearing his super chachu being called driver. "ya driver" she replied "and now leave me alone" she continued.