3

LONG CHARTER AWAITS...  Same day two chapters....

Nandini woke up, feeling uncomfortable as she had slept in her wedding saree

Nandini woke up, feeling uncomfortable as she had slept in her wedding saree. She sat on bed and realized her marriage was not a dream. She looked around and her eyes fell upon the sleeping figure on sofa.

Yet again her eyes filled with un-shed tears.

Why is it hurting to see her husband sleeping far from her?

Why is it hurting to see her husband not accepting her as his wife?

She walked up to him, and stood near him to wake him. "Manik bha... Umm.. Get up" She said but he didn't wake up. She then put her hand on his arms and gave a light shake and he woke up. "Are you ok? " Was the first thing he asked. "Ya... Uh um.. Sleep on bed. Your hight is not enough for this bed" She said, and he sat properly on sofa.

"No its ok. I won't get sleep, once i wake up. " Manik said. She looked around, hesitantly. She didn't know, if she has to change or stay in these clothes or what to do. She again felt like crying and run to her father's arm. She felt irritated, agitated.

"Is Navya di here? " Nandini asked Manik, who nodded and said the beside room to be hers. She took her phone and gave a call asking her to come to her room. She didn't even have her belongings.

Navya after some minutes came to their room and walked upto Nandini who was seated on bed while Manik had gone to washroom. "Diii" She wailed and hugged her. Navya stood and patted her back comfortably. "Everything is weird di... I want to go home" She said to Navya. "Kya hua Bachcha? " Asked Navya. "I don't know what to do...? Should i change or should i stay in this itself. If i want to change, what should i wear and where are my belonging. I feel irritated" She poured her irritation.

"Sh.. Calm down. Here take water" Navya passed water. "And i know you might be uncomfortable in this. I give you my dress. Change in it" Navya said and she nodded her head.

And Navya got her a beautiful, orange color floor length Anarkali with white stones and a netted duppata. Nandini walked to the washroom as soon as Manik came out. She took a long, relaxing shower. Changed into the dress and walked out with wet waist length darker brown hair.

Manik, was not seated on bed looked at Nandini, and boyyyy.... He felt lucky suddenly as this beautiful lady was his.

He kept staring at her moves as she dried her hair with towel and brushed them down. She clutched the hair in a clip and her tendrils fell on her forehead automatically making her look more beautiful without efforts. She then, applied a light lip tint which she took from her handbag and few coats of mascara on her already curved lashes. She now slipped her earrings which she was wearing for wedding, as she didn't have any other earrings and some rings on her finger and a simple golden chain that was her mother's which she wears daily.