EPILOGUE

Its been over 3 months now to that day where Nandini broke down in front of Manik because of her parents, the day when she was proposed by him who was ready to wait as long as forever for her. After that day, she finally moved on. Her nightmares slowly decreased to unavailable. Her days, became more happier than she ever been. Its always been because of Manik.

Manik on the other hand felt relieved seeing the happy Nandini. He was happy with the response she gives to his lovey talks. She hasn't yet confessed her love for him, but he can clearly see her love for him. Her care, her friendship, her trust, upon him is the proof that she loves him and he is happening about it.

Its one of the such day, when Manik took Nandini to his home as Navya and Cabir were not there in their house and Manik's mother is not yet back.

"I am really tired today" Nandini spoke as she slumped down on the sofa in Manik's house's living room. He chuckled at her, and called out for the maid to lay the lunch after getting them water.

The maid got water for both of them. Manik took both the glasses and walked towards Nandini, and shook her eho had closed her eyes. "Here" He said and passed the glass and she drank in one go and sighed. "Another one..? " He asked seeing her thirsty.

She nodded and grabbed the glass from him hand, but few water fell on her dress. Manik glared at her childish act while she passed a sheepish smile and he had to try holding back the smile. She drank the remaining water from the other glass as well and passed the empty one to him who collected it.

"Come i will give you a t shirt to change... Or you will catch cold" Manik said and walked to his room. She just hmm-ed but didn't move from her place she sat. "Nandiniiii... Come on" Manik called her out from up the staircase

Nandini still didn't move, Manik shook his head and murmured "tum bilkul bachchi ho" And walked down. He stood in front of her, and she opened her eyes and looked at him and closed back.

Manik stood gaping at his unresponsive girl, soon his shocked face turned into a smirk.

He bent down a little and soon Nandini was up in Manik's arms. Nandini screamed lightly and wound her hands around his neck. "Manik put me down" Nandini spoke, as her cheeks turned red "you wanted this only right? " Teased Manik.

Manik walked to his room, and dropped her on the bed. "I have taken a t shirt for you.... Change into that" He said stroking her cheeks with his finger that has turned red. "Ok go from here... I have to change" She stuttered, and pushed him slightly. "I was thinking that... Why don't i stay... " He prolonged teasingly. "Maniiikkkkk" She screamed more shyly he laughed and walked away.

Her heart bet fastly. She knew she has fallen deeply for thus guy, who was nothing but a support for her, in these past days. Yet, something pulled her back. She is sure, she loves him but, because of her past she has stopped herself.

She knew he cares for her.

She knew he will do anything for her.

She knew he loves her.

She also knows he would wait for her, as long as she is ready.

Nandini nevertheless changed her top with his t shirt. The t shirt had full sleeves, high neck and reached till her thigh. She kept her palazzo pant on, and looked at herself in mirror.

Her orange colour, long, high neck and full sleeved t shirt with black palazzo pant looked cute on her. She combed her open hair with her fingers and made a bun. She pulled few strands from her hair. She flashed a smile to herself and walked down.

"You came... Come sit an.. " Manik who was looking down at his phone, looked up at her and was left awestruck. Looking at his reaction, which she barely expected made her blush. "Arghhh... Don't stare at me like that" Nandini whined.