7

Life can't get any better for Manan, after their fresh start. Now waking up in each other's arms is nothing new, him tutoring her is nothing new, she making him dress because he couldn't move his left shoulder is nothing new, she taking him for late night ice creams is nothing new, they sleeping in each other's arms is nothing new.

Life has turned suddenly bliss. They don't get sleep, without being in each other arms. Manik's cast is out, and he attended physiotherapy and his left shoulder is good to move and good to work in office and college.

After whole freaking 38 days, Manik is joining back his college. He would do his office works at home, he also made ppt for his students and had shared into a common whatsApp group and students were as well co-operative much to his luck.

Manik woke up early, took bath, and walked to Nandini. "Nandini wake up... You will get late and i don't let students enter late." Manik said pushing behind the hair that had fallen on her face. And he only received a hmm... "Nandini wake up... I will pour water on you" He warned yet she didn't burge. He ruffled his wet hair, and few drops fell on her face. She just covered her face. "MRS.NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA... WAKE UP OR I WILL TICKLE YOU" He threatened loudly. "I am up i am up... " She sat immediately.

In course of a month and a half, they have known a lot about each other and of it is Nandini is very sensitive and is very ticklish.

She looked at him, and her breath hitched seeing his bare upper body water trickling down his chest and escaped in his track pant. She gulped audibly. Her eyes traveled from his face to his chest to his right shoulder and then to left shoulder. There, the bullet mark. Her heart clenched.

All the while, Manik stayed silently and stared at her. Her face had warmed up, cheeks flaring, her audible gulp, her eyes moving over his body, checking him out shameless. His lips curved into a smirk. But suddenly seeing her face turning into painfully clenched his heart. He noticed, her eyes were fixed at his left shoulder he got to know the reason.

He bent down to her level and cupped her face caressing her cheeks with his thumbs he made her look at him. "This is nothing... It is not paining." Manik softly. "But it happened because of me.. If i was not stubborn for ice cream.. May be we would have stayed at home and nothing of this sort would have happened" Nandini spoke as her eyes filled with tears.

She is true, may be this incident wouldn't have happened but it had a positive side, it brought them together. And he said the same to her and then she felt herself to be luckiest. She immediately hugged him being happy and he chuckled at her and hugged her back.

She knows she is in love with him

He knows he is in love with her

But they didn't know what the other one felt about them

She moved back, when she realised he isn't wearing his shirt which made her cheeks turn bright red. Her eyes cascaded down feeling shy, and he couldn't help but fell awe at her shy face. All he wanted to do was pull her to him, and kiss her senselessly.

He moved close to her, she rose her eyes and looked at him and sensed his movements she closed her eyes accepting his movement. She needed it too, she is also a human, she did have her shares of desires. She craved for his touch too as much as he did.

Their heart, mind and body stopped working, when his lips touched hers.

They stayed still, without moving and then after what felt eternity he moved his lips over hers kissing her softly.

He realised its her first kiss, by how difficult she felt to reciprocate. He felt sense of pride seeping in him, knowing he is her first. He deepened the kiss and she tired reciprocating as much as possible.