1

She stood in front of mirror, arranging her pleats of saree, her bangles clinked while she did that. She then, took her earrings from the table and put on both her ears. She shook her head and the earrings shook, bringing a bright smile on her face.

"Nanduuuuu.... Come on they are calling you" spoke a girl standing on the room's door. "Alu di... How am I looking? " Asked Nandini nervously. "Hmm... Just like an angel" Alya replied and smiled making Nandini smile as well.

"Awe... My chotu sister has grown so much. Today boy has come to see you and tomorrow, you will fly away" Alya said a bit emotionally. "Chill di... I am not getting married just tomorrow. I will get married only once i finish my PhD. I am meeting the family just because, mom and you asked me to" Nandini said

Nandini is an dream achiever. Her dream is her everything, but not more than her family. So, she was ready to meet the guy amd his family.

"Come now" Alya said when he heard their mother calling them down. Alya held Nandini with her shoulders, Nandini bowed her head pretending to shy. Note the word, pretending.

"Ye lo... Nandini aa gayi" Nandini's mother said. Nandini walked and touched the guy's parent's feet who smiled at her upbringing and culture and blessed her. "Aao... Sit beside me" The guy's mother said and Nandini sat beside his mother.

The guy's mother asked few questions to Nandini, while Nandini answered patiently yet nervously as she felt a heated gaze of a guy in front of her. "Shayad bachcho ko akele mein baat karne dena chahiye" The guy's mom said. "Ji bilkul... Nandini show him the garden" Her mom said, and Nandini stood up followed by the guy.

The guy gestured forward to lead the way. Nandini walked front, followed by the guy. Both reached the garden. "Bathiye" Nandini said meekly as she really feels shy because of his gaze. "Aap bhi baithiye" The guy said and Nandini sat beside the guy at some distance.

"So... Let me introduce myself" The guy said forwarding his hand front. "Hi !! I am Aryaaman Khurana... And i am managing director of XYZ company" Aryaman said. "Hello Aryaaman I am Nandini Murthy and i finished my masters in business economic. " Nandini replied.

They spoke for few minutes, and were called back. "Acha Ishita ji... Ab hum chalte hai" Mrs. Khurana said everyone got up. Everyone bid bye, the last one was Nandini and Aryaman. "Bye Nandini.... Hope i get positive answer" Aryaman whispered making Nandini shy.

After everyone left, Nandini walked to her room while Alya and their mother cleared the dishes while talking about the family. They both liked Aryaaman but they gave Nandini the sole freedom to choose, after all its her life.

Alya after clearing the kitchen went to Nandini's room and saw her removing her jewelry. "Tho madam... Ladka pasand aaya" Alya asked. "Hmm... Acha tho ha... " Nandini was saying but Alya spoke in between "matlab haan... Matlab meri choti si doll jaisi sister ki shadi" Alya exclaimed.

"Meri pyaari di... Shaant shaant.... Maine haan nahi kaha. I just said he is nice and let's meet one or two times more then let me decide." Nandini said bursting Alya's bubble. "Ye kya baay hui bhala... Acha hai lekin shadi nahi karni" Alya said pouting like a baby. "Bade ho jao didi... Apka baby aane wala hai ap aise bacho wale kaam karengi tho apke bachche ko lagega ap unki ma nahi balki badi behe ho" Nandini said when she saw Alya pouting cutely.

"Bilkul sahi kaha sali sahiba" Came a voice from the door. "Dhruvvvv" Alya smiled brightly and hugged him who hugged her back. "Hello jiju" Nandini said Dhruv has played a elder brother's role since the time they met which she didn't have. He side hugged Nandini. "Here you go girls.... Your chocolates" Dhruv forwarded to chocolate craze sisters. They happily got that and started eating. "Arey... Ek bite tho do" Dhruv pretending offended. "Ask your wife" Nandini said and relished. Both husband and wife shook her head at their child like sister and walked away from there.

Its night while dinner Ishita told Nandini to think about the proposal as its really nice one. Nandini huffed. "Ma... Let her decide afterall its her life and you know na she wants to finish her studies. What's there to wait for 2 more years. And if they agree to let Nandu to study after marriage then let her thunk about it. Okay? " Spoke Dhruv. Nandini smiled gratefully while Ishita also accepted.

Nandini is not like other girls who thinks about their marriage, plans everything which colour lehenga they wanted to wear. She was different from the beginning. She is not those types of girls, who plans their marriage neither she is a very girlish girl. And the best and the most funny thing about this girl is she hates shopping.

She bid good night to her parents and her sister and brother in law and retired to her room. She layed down and scrolled down her Instagram.

New message...

A notification floated on her insta's side corner. She checked and its named Aryaman Khurana.

She was pleasantly surprised seeing the message.

Hello Nandini.. I am Aryaman!!

Nandini bit her nails, if she should accept the message or leave. Then decided to accept.

Hello Arya...

How are you?

Nandini laughed a bit, knowing he must be nervous as well.

I am good...

Good...

You messaged

me to ask about me??

She teased a bit, chuckling a bit.

😅... Actually i wanted to ask
what have you decided??

She didn't know yet.

Can we meet?

Umm... Ya sure tomorrow,
when I have lunch.

He said the timing.

Perfect... But where??

I know a place near my
office... May be there??

Ok...

Then see you tomorrow.

See you... And thank you to

accept meeting me.

No problem at all... Byee..

Bye.

Nandini felt happy knowing he gives important to her wishes. She didn't wish for love, but she wants respect and loyalty. Love can be gained but respect and loyalty once broken you cannot gain it back.

And Nandini is the girl of high respects, she gives respect to even a small baby and she gains respect as well.

-------------------------

Assalamu Alaikum

How was the first chapter of this story?

Is she really going to meet Aryaman?

omgg.....!!!

do comment and let me know your views.

love you all....

Allah Hafiz.