43 𖠇 I Want To Breathe

Harvey told Genesis everything. The self-discovery about his bisexuality, the texts behind her back, and the traumatic meetup he had with the man in the woods. And she stayed quiet the entire night, not knowing what to say. Was she frustrated? Did she feel sorry for him? There was too much going through her head that she decided to go to bed with no comment about what Harvey had confessed.

All of this could've been prevented if Oscar wouldn't have been turned on by a simple kiss at the party.

"Are we just going to leave them behind?" I ask him as we walk to the dorms. "I don't think Genesis is capable of being in a room with him."

Oscar holds my hand the entire way there. "He should be fine."

I keep looking over my shoulder as the building where the party is at slowly begins to blurry out.

He notices my reaction. "If it makes you feel better, I'll come to look for him."

"I was going to do that, anyway," I tell him. "But I don't mind the company."

He can't keep it in his pants. Literally. The bulge is noticeable and impressive. Luckily for him, the hallways are empty.

As soon as we get inside the elevator, he pushes me to the wall behind by pressing his lips on mine. He grips my waist with both hands and grinds his hips over mine. I can feel him and I'm almost certain he can feel me, smiling between every kiss.

We practically run to the room, shutting the door behind without detaching our lips. I lay in his bed, watching him remove his shirt and toss it on the floor before he joins me. He lays one hand on the mattress and holds my back with the other, lifting me to place my head over the pillow. As he continues to kiss me, I allow my hands to roam over his bare chest.

He grabs my shirt. "Can I?"

I don't say anything, taking it off myself.

He smiles once more, now resting his warm chest over mine. His skin on my skin gives me goosebumps and an urge I've never felt before.

I reach for his zipper and pull it down as he flops to his back. He kicks his pants off and I sit on top of him. He holds my back and proceeds to kiss me, tongue tasting all of me.

Mid kiss, I unzip my pants.

"Wait," he tells me, breathing heavily as we pause the make-out session. "Do you want to?"

"I love how much consent you seek, but I was hoping you would get the message without having to ask," I say, giving him a small peck. "Yes. I want to."

He grins. "Okay. Cool."

I have to get off the bed to take off my pants and then join him again. Not even a minute has passed when the underwear also joins the rest of the clothes on the floor. For the first time, I feel exposed and, clearly, it's because I am. I'm wearing nothing in front of him and he can see by the slight moonlight entering through the curtain gap.

I sit on top of him as he thrust his member on my behind, never actually entering—at least yet.

"I am clean," I manage to sneak in between our kisses.

He stops, placing a hand on my chest. "Theo, were you expecting this to happen?"

I sigh, throwing myself in the bed and covering my face.

"No, no. That's great!" Oscar takes my hands off my face. "I didn't want to ask, but it's nice that you're prepared."

I just look at him as he chuckles.