Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my little corner of Wattpad. Thank you for giving my story a chance. This is the first-ever book that I have completely written down apart from all those i-don't-wish-to-continue-this drafts(if you are an author I'm sure you can relate). Even though I have edited it to the best of my ability, it is bound to have slight typos and grammatical errors. I would really like it if you could point out any such form of error. Also if there is any part of the story that you find ambiguous, please don't be hesitant to call me out on them as well. This story is a work of fiction and contains some mild swearing.  

Please don't forget to press on that little star⭐ in the corner of your screen and comment your reviews. It would be nice and motivating to hear appreciation although constructive criticism is also welcome (but please don't leave hate comments for this poor soul). Add this book to your library and/or reading list.

I would like to give a shoutout to LavenWho for this beautiful cover. Thank you so much Laven! I love it!

That would be all for now. Let's get on with the story and enjoy! 

Happy reading ^^

|COPYRIGHT|

All rights reserved

No form of this story may be copied or translated. If seen work on any other platform other than Wattpad or Inkitt or any other profile than _sashi, please be sure to let me know.