20) "I Do"

As I arrived, I saw the door of Dora's room opening. So instead of giving up control and going to the bed, I teleported myself to the bathroom. The door of the bathroom was closed, so when Ginny came and saw the empty bed, she shouted for Dora.

"I'm in the bathroom," I shouted back, trying my best to imitate Dora's velvety voice.

"You are awake early today?" Ginny said as she made her way nearer to the door between us.

"Yeah... I guess I am excited for today." I yelled back. This caused Ginny to chuckle.

"Why don't you go and bring my wedding dress while I take my bath?" I asked her, through the door.

"Are you sure? You do not need my help?" She asked in confusion.

"Yeah, just bring the gown and come back." I was afraid that she will find the difference if she keeps making me talk. It wasn't easy to speak like a proper lady and I had a feeling I had already messed up.

"Okay. I will be back soon." Saying that I heard footsteps and heaved a sigh of relief. I stayed in the bathroom for some more minutes before finally giving away control at the point when Dora was supposed to enter the bathroom.

Thank the heavens that Dora was fast, for she made up for the time. By the time Ginny was back, she had already bathed and was sitting on the dressing table, doing her make up.

Ginny placed the gown on the bed and started helping her. It took them nearly two hours to finally get Dora dressed. After the final touches, she went and stood in front of the mirror to take a look at herself. Even I got to admit that she looked breath-taking beautiful.

Her wedding dress was an off-shoulder full sleeves mermaid gown. With hair tied neatly in a bun, a silver clip lacing her hair and her bangs adorning her forehead, she looked naturally stunning. She was giving off an aura of gracefulness. Her net veil covered her face and was a full length from the back. She was only wearing the necklace gifted by Lawrence and her engagement ring as jewellery. In all, she looked like... well I think I already complimented her.

After getting her ready, Ginny left the room as her parents and her siblings entered. All the boys were wearing perfect suits and were looking very handsome. Bea was wearing a sky-blue dress since she was the only bridesmaid for her. They all stayed and talked for some time until her brothers and her mother left to attend to guests.

After fifteen minutes, Dora left for Lawrence's house in a carriage with Beatrice and her father. Reaching there, Beatrice helped her perfect her dress before she took her father's hand.

"I am so happy for you, my child. Lawrence will always keep you contented. Your mother and I both wish you a blessed life, Theodora." Her father whispered to her. She smiled as they reached the back garden.

Immediately everyone stood up. She however had eyes for only one person. As she walked down the aisle beside her father and behind Beatrice, she saw Lawrence grinning at her. She herself had chosen Larry's suit. But him wearing it had enhanced the suit's perfectness severalfold. It was a black suit with a bowtie around his neck and a beautiful white rose in his coat pocket. He looked just perfect.

As her father placed her hand in Larry's, shivers ran down her spine at the contact. Seeing the effect, he has on her; Larry's smile just grew. "You look so beautiful," he whispered as soon as the minister started speaking something to the audience.

"Not as much as you," Dora whispered back. "I think I am falling in love with you all over again," she said giving him one of her genuine smiles. Lawrence tilted his head slightly and giving her his signature smirks, held her hand tightly. "You have a way with your words."