Chapter Eighteen

"Dear Cosmos, spare me one more minute of this." Vega groaned as she continued to fill out her giant packet of paperwork.

I giggle.

"I hate this," she pouts as she turns to the next page.

"What does he have on you?" I push.

"You're not going to let it go, are you?" she says as a statement.

"Nope," I scoot closer to her.

She sighs.

"Tell me," I pout.

"You know out of all my girlfriends you are by far the nosiest."

"I'll take that as a compliment. It just means I care enough about you to get to know you. Unlike others."

She smiled at me and shook her head before kissing me.

"Kissing me won't distract me from my goal," I smile against her lips before she kisses me again.

"Don't underestimate me," she set her packet of papers down and pushed me down onto the bed.

I feel my heart skip a beat.

She pulls back to look at me with those deep blue eyes, and like usual, I am hopeless against her. I could just stare at her all day. God, she's so pretty. She smirks, noticing the effect she has on me, before kissing me again.

Hey Cosmos, if you are for real, make this moment last as long as possible.

I wrap my arms around her neck and deepen the kiss. Vega moans into my mouth and her hand trails up my shirt. I gasp into her mouth. My shirt restricts her too much and she pulls her hand back, opting to start unbuttoning it instead. She gets three buttons in before she moves her lips to my stomach. Each kiss is as hot as a branding iron, god I hope this never ends.

As if mocking me, Dariyah walks into the room at that exact moment.

Gee thanks Cosmos, you're a real pal.

"Oh my god," Dariyah gags out loud.

Vega pulls back with a sigh.

"I'm going to be sick," Dariyah gags.

"Ugh!" I cover my face with a pillow.

"And this is why we always go to your room, and not mine," Vega says.

"My eyes, my eyes!" Dariyah runs out of the room.

"You're so dramatic, we weren't even doing anything yet!" I shout after her.

Vega laughs.

"Ugh," I sit up.

"You're so cute when you're flustered," Vega pushes some of my hair behind my ear.

I blush and avert my gaze from her.

She giggles and kisses me on the cheek.

Curse her for being so cute.

She grabs the ends of my shirt and rebuttons the buttons for me.

I pout.

"So what were we talking about before?" she asks.

For a moment, I really did forget. But only for a moment.

"Hey!" I complain.

She giggles.

"You play dirty," I grumble.

"You know it," she kisses me.

"I'll get you," I pinch her.