part four

Harry

After Aurora auditioned, Lucas and I knew the role would be hers. We only auditioned a couple more girls after her then sent everyone home for the day. Lucas went out and told those who got to audition today to stay put and we'd be with the one who got the role in a bit.

I scrolled mindlessly through my phone, ignoring Laurie's messages.

Harry, the man you fought wants to press charges.

This is serious, give me a call.

Your lawyers are doing what they can but the man is keen on taking this to court.

He wants to talk to you personally.

Harry, stop ignoring these messages.

The media outlets are saying this has to do with Camille.

They're reaching out to her for a comment about your behavior.

This is urgent, Jesus Christ.

"You okay?" Lucas asks as he sits down with the clipboard in his hands.

"Guess so." I say, handing him my phone.

Lucas scrolls through the messages and lets out a low whistle. He hands me back my phone and just stares at me for a moment. "Does it? Have to do with Camille, I mean?"

I glare at him and lean back in my chair, "Why does everyone keep bringing her up? We broke up eight months ago."

Lucas shrugs, "Well, you haven't been exactly the same Harry as you were before her. I got to say, this song is pretty depressing. Along with the entire album..."

I take the clipboard from his hands and pretend to be looking through the names in front of me. "Can we just tell Aurora she got the part and get on with our day? I'm over this shit and I want it done now."

Lucas nods and stands up, heading for the door when he pauses. He turns back around to face me and smiles, "I've got the perfect plan for you, Mr. Styles."

He rushes back to sit by me and grabs the clipboard. He pulls out Aurora's headshot and gives a quick glance at her work. She doesn't have any experience at all from what we gathered. This music video would be her first job in the industry. He places her headshot in front of me and taps it and looks at me like I know what he's thinking.

"We already agreed she got the part," I say, shrugging, sliding the headshot back to him.

He chuckles and places it in front of me again, "She can be your new girlfriend."

I furrow my brows at him and shake my head, "Are you shitting me right now? Aurora is looking for a job, not a relationship. Do you know how creepy it is that you're using these auditions to find me a girlfriend? I'm sure that's some type of harassment that I don't want to be involved in."

"Harry, you're not seeing this from my eyes," Lucas says. He makes me face him and I lean away from him, completely confused on where he's going with this. "She's looking for a job so lets hire her! Not just for the music video but as a PR relationship!"

"Jesus, Lucas. Isn't the point of PR relationships to be with someone people actually know? This is Aurora's first gig," I say, staring at her headshot for a moment.

"Harry, the media is going to lose it when they realize you've fallen for the star of your music video about a breakup! I call see the headlines now, Harry Styles finds love on the set of his music video about heartbreak," Lucas says, spreading his hands out like if the writing is in front of him.