part sixteen

December 13

Aurora

I look at the beautiful New York lights as Jason drives us all to Harry's album release party. It's currently 7:45pm and Harry asked up to be there by eight. I haven't heard his full album, just Cherry and his next single Watermelon Sugar.

"You said he rented out that club we all went to during filming?" Jason asks, looking over at me through his review mirror.

"Yeah," I reply not looking away from the lights.

"What was the name of it again? Pressure? Pleasing?"

"Pleasure," I correct.

"Did he decorate in theme of his album?" Lexi asks. "Were we supposed to follow some sort of dress code? Oh god, please tell me we weren't."

I laugh at Lexi and Jason caresses her hand with his free one.

"No there is no dress code. I don't think there's a theme. He said he just wants everyone to listen to the music and have a good time. He's having valet so just pull up to the front," I say as I notice we're close by. "The invitation is under Aurora."

Jason nods and does what I say. Someone is quick to help us out of the car and direct us to the entrance. The street is crowded with paparazzi and screaming fans just waiting to catch a glimpse of Harry. At the door the bouncer smiles politely at us, "Miss Aurora. Mr. Styles has been waiting for you and your friends."

I look back at Lexi and Jason who just smile excitedly. The bouncer opens the door for us and points to another bouncer who smiles at us kindly. We follow him further inside and see the club is completely transformed.

In one corner there is a set up for a photo booth with a Harry cutout doing the same pose from his album cover. The lights are pink and blue, matching the colors of his album, and there are balloons with different song titles on them. A karaoke machine is set up on the stage where the DJ was last time we came and a big projector screen behind it. I spot Harry on the stage talking to Janine. People are already here and are taking full advantage of the food table.

Harry turns and sees us then excuses himself from Janine. He smiles and makes his way through the small crowd of people until he reaches us. He hugs Lexi and kisses her cheek then hugs Jason and shakes his hand. He turns to me and kisses my cheek and hugs me tightly.

"I'm glad you're all here," He breathes.

"It all looks incredible," Lexi squeals. "Is there an open bar?"

"Of course," he says happily. "I need everyone here to be drunk and happy."

"What time will you play your album for us?" Jason asks, wrapping an arm around Lexi's waist.

"At nine when everyone is settled in. More guests will be arriving soon so please enjoy. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask," He smiles. "Aurora, can I steal you for a moment?"

I nod, "Of course."

I follow Harry through the small crowd and watch him say hello to everyone, stopping every few seconds to give someone a hug or a handshake. Finally Harry takes me to a back room that I hadn't noticed last time we came. He holds the door for me and I smile kindly up at him. The room looks like an office and I take my time looking it over. Harry follows me in and sits on the edge of the desk and gestures for me to sit at the chair in front of him.

As I sit down he says, "I thought you should know that there will be very important people here today."

"Oh? How important?"