part nine

final day of filming

Harry

When my alarm goes off in the morning, I find it difficult to wake up. I crashed as soon as I got home last night but I'm still running on very little sleep. It's 6am and I'm expected on set at 7am. I woke up later than I should've and I momentarily envy Aurora for having the final day off. We were supposed to have tomorrow to do reshoots but Lucas said we did them last night so she's officially done with filming.

I get out of bed and take a quick shower, telling myself to take Aurora out to dinner to celebrate. Hopefully she doesn't turn me down considering the rumors going around. Once I'm showered and changed, I make my way to set. It's really only a ten minute drive or so from my place. I realize how close Aurora's place is to mine as I'm driving. It's also about a ten or so minute drive from here.

When I get to set, I'm making my way to the makeup trailer and I bump into Lexi. I look at her confused, "What are you doing here?"

She laughs, "Good morning to you too. It's not like we haven't been seeing each other every day for the past three days."

I smile at her and give her a hug, "That's not what I meant. Aurora's last day was yesterday, was it not?"

"Lucas called her about an hour ago and asked if she could come down. Apparently he still needs a few more reshoots. We'll only be here a while," she says as we walk towards my trailer.

I nod, "Oh, okay."

There's a brief pause and Lexi stops me by grabbing my arm.

"I don't know what you did for Aurora last night but it really helped. She usually stops talking for at least a week after conversations with her father. She just shuts down but this morning, it's like nothing ever happened. She looks happy, Harry."

I can see Lexi's eyes start to turn watery so I pull her in for a hug. I ruffle her hair and she laughs, pushing me off.

"I just listened. I let her talk about it until she fell asleep," I pause. "Lex, don't ever let me meet her father."

She looks up at me confused for a second.

"If I ever see him, Lex, I will literally pummel his face in."

She smirks, "Now I really want you to meet him. You'd be doing everyone a favor."

We both laugh at that and begin walking toward the trailer again.

"I'm thinking of having a wrap party tomorrow. I'd do it today but I have no idea when Lucas is planning on letting us go home today. I'd like it if you'd be there," I say as we get to my trailer.

"Sounds fun. I'll let Aurora know," she says.

"Great. I also have a gift for her. It's set to get here some time today because I didn't think she'd be here. I'd appreciate your thoughts on it, though."

"A gift? Yes! Get me when it comes in, I need to see it. I need to get to Aurora and you need your makeup done. See you later."

She waves and makes her way back down to Aurora's trailer. I go into the makeup trailer and see my team is already set up and waiting for me. I say hello to everyone and sit in my chair.

When everyone is leaving from my trailer, Lucas comes in with a huge smile on his face. He shuts the door as soon as the last person leaves and pulls up a chair beside me.

"There has been so much buzz around the video these past few days. People enjoy seeing you have found love on set," Lucas says handing me the iPad.

I scroll through an article he has pulled up and I shrug.