party twenty-four

January 20

Gossip Daily:
Cherry Music Video Actress and Rumored Harry Styles Girlfriend, Aurora Gomez, to Star in Blake Lively's Directorial Debut!
Written by: Daisy Lee

Yes, you read that correctly. Aurora Gomez is set to make her big screen debut alongside some pretty big names. Names like Chris Evans, Sabrina Carpenter and the newest addition to my obsessions, Oliver Boyd.

Premiering the directorial debut of the gorgeous Serena Van Der Woodsen - oops, I meant Blake Lively. Aurora Gomez will be playing Chloe Keith who returns to her hometown ten years after her best friend's murder and discovers her best friend, Elle Levy (played by Sabrina Carpenter) knew her murderer all along. Using her friend's diary, she and the hot older head detective Zian Meadows (Chris Evans) follow the clues and lead her to the truth. It is unclear of Oliver Boyd's role in the movie, but whatever it is, he's already my favorite.

[Aurora Gomez as Chloe Keith]

Aurora Gomez (above) has been featured in small roles through her short career but this role will certainly put her in everyone's eyesight. Not only is there buzzing anticipation surrounding the movie and its strong cast, but rumors of Aurora secretly meeting Chris Evans two days ago have been put to rest with these news.

On January 18, Chris Evans was seen leaving Ms. Gomez's apartment (below), leaving the internet in a frenzy. Rumors of Aurora cheating on her beau, Harry Styles, circulated immediately. While most of the internet were happy to indulge in these (false) rumors, I did not. The trio have not spoken out about the rumors that floated around yesterday and I wouldn't hold my breath that they will.

Clearly a misunderstanding on the internet's part. However....it is rumored that Chris Evans will be playing Aurora Gomez's love interest in this upcoming film. I have to admit, I am unsure if the chemistry will be there considering they have a sixteen year age gap (Aurora: 24 , Chris: 40) but I am choosing to put my trust in Blake. So Blake, don't let me down!

[Chris Evans seen leaving Aurora Gomez's apartment on January 18]

As previously mentioned, Blake Lively (below) will be making her directorial debut with Elle's Diary. There is much anticipation surrounding the project so making her two main protagonists have such a large age gap is a risky move but we must trust the process! Also it is important to note that the role of Chloe Kieth was originally given to actress Delilah Cooper (30) before she had to drop out due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts.