46: Another Proposal

"I want you too, Kyō." You say softly.

The Flame Pillar smiled warmly before taking a deep breath and letting it out softly─which you knew he often does in order to calm himself.

"You must realise my patience is wearing thin, my love." Kyōjurō said, before resting his forehead against yours.

Those mesmerizing golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils staring into your (e/c) ones.

"How long must I wait to call you my wife?"

You internally rolled your eyes as you reached up to idly curl the red part of his hair around your finger.

"Patience Kyō. Only three more days to go and we'll finally be married."

"Mmm, three days seems like a long time, my sweet flame. The fire in me is overheating that I don't think I can't wait much longer. I want nothing more than to be closer to you. To kiss you, love you, and ravish you." He says.

His heated words sending shivers down your spine as you desperately tried to keep lewd thoughts from your mind. Now, it was your turn to calm yourself down as you breathe in and out.

"You're breathing heavily..." He murmured, "are you as eager as I am, my love?" He asked, eyes staring into yours intensely.

You could see love, passion, and lust swimming deep within those pools of red. Like a roaring fire ready to combust.

"Kyō." You whispered, careful not to draw attention to yourselves, since you two were still in a public place.

Your (s/c) cheeks tinted with a faint blush as Kyōjurō slowly leaned in towards your neck─clearly his favorite place. You shivered feeling his warm breath on your skin as his face nuzzled in closer.

You shyly turned your head and mindlessly glanced down at your empty plate─pretending to appear like you were still eating as Kyōjurō' large and warm hand rested on your thigh.

"No...Kyō, don't..." you tried to push his hand away, only to have him grab it─immediately intertwining your fingers with his.

"You didn't answer my question, my sweet flame?" He whispered softly.

Your breathing became slightly laboured as he continued his ministrations, your other hand clutching the chopsticks to steady yourself.

"Kyō.. please~"

"My body yearns for you, (Name)-chan. Only you can satisfy my growing need. I crave no other woman but you." He replied.

You instantly bit your lip as his lips slowly attached to your neck, sucking and nipping at you skin lightly as you groaned softly─mad at yourself for enjoying how it feels.

'Stop enjoying it! You're supposed to be scolding him, idiot!' Your inner self says.

Although, you didn't which Kyō you loved better. Enthusiastic Kyō, honorable Kyō, or lusty Kyō?

But you weren't complaining since you loved Kyōjurō, no matter which mood he was in.

"Kyō s-stop...we're in public. Y-you haven't finished your dessert yet." You tell him, obviously trying to distract him.