Chapter 4: PROPOSAL

"Aapke coffee .." her pleasant voice beautiful appearance caught his attention, taking a deep breath she served him starters "I will get your pasta within a few minutes" simply nodded.

He kept looking at her while pretending to be busy on his laptop, she is cutely placing order for everyone and rushing to bring it quickly managing her work perfectly, how commendable, handling everything with extreme dedication. 

He is quite impressed by her cute and sweet nature, she smiles while serving customers and dealing with their kids, damn adorable. He feels like sitting at one place, doing nothing but watching her 24/7. He sounds stupid, therefore scolded himself for being senseless and obsessing over her like a crazy man. 

He decided to control his inner desires and speak to her as soon as possible somewhere scared to keep this proposal.

What if she doesn't agree or freaks out ? 

He will speak to her when nobody is around "sorry, bohut zayada customer hain isliye time lag gaya, please taste kariye aur mujhe bataye, kaisa hai ?" 

"Sure" using fork and adding a little hot sauce, tasted, damn it's heavenly .. delicious .. she expected him to praise .. instead he ate quietly filling empty stomach growling for food. 

"Banda tareef kar daita hai, kaunsa paise jaane hain, kehne ko ameer hain chale bhi jaate toh kya bade baat hojane hai, dafah karo, main yahan kyun khade hoon, chale jaate hoon waise bhi mere paas bohut kaam hai" softly mumbles to herself, listening to her statement, he howls into laughter. 

"Aap hass kyun rahe ho ?" she asks, pouting. 

"Tumhare baatein mujhe hasne par majboor kar rahe hain waise ur pasta tastes heavenly delicious, mazah agaya, kal raat se bhooka hoon isliye na tareef karne mein thoda time lag gaya" gesturing with his hands, praising cooking skills due to which her cheeks heated up and heart accelerated. 

"Hayeee, kal raat se aap bhooke ho ?" unbelievably asked, cause last night sidharth came to restaurant, she thought, after dropping her must've gone back to feed himself .. little did she know .. he would stay empty stomach. 

The questions lies why didn't he feed himself, Is this because she couldn't prepare a meal for him or his hunger died after their silly argument. 

"Haan, actually kaam mein busy hogaya, time nahin mila bhooka sogaya" scolded herself for thinking too much and slipping into another tangent.

"Oh acha, aapke wahan ketchup laga huwa hai !" pointing towards corner closer to his lips "ek minute" cleaning another side, she took tissue wipes leans over to clean their faces were inches away, their breath mingled. He couldn't restrict from touching her waist due to which she took step back. 

"It's done, aapko kisi aur chees ki zaroorat ho, batana ?" ran inside kitchen  stroking her chest, to control innocent heart pounding due to restlessness. 

"Fuck, mere saansein aur dil itne zor se kyun tezz horahe hain ?" wonders, wiping off sweat using back of her hands. 

"I should stay away from him !" she decided, getting back to work. 

She goes out thinking sidharth must have gone but to her surprise did not leave further panicking her "hayeee rabba, kahan phass gaye mein lawyer court mein hone ke badle restaurant mein nikamma baitha hai" talking to herself "phir bhi laakhaun mein salary uthate hain" sadly, thought.

"Excuse me, I need one strawberry mojito !" plastering smile, asked one of them to bring "maine clean karne haina, table" pouting at her friend. 

She wants to keep check on him who seems to be quite busy in preparing something confidential, must be an important case, her pretty face reveal several shade of expressions mostly anxiousness.