Chapter 83: HER FAMILY RETURNS BACK ?

"Ek sawaal puchaun matlab agar aap dono comfortable ho batane mein ?" it's  a tea time, everybody has assemble, to meet vijay ji when a very suspicious an bored shehnaaz raised a question to grab their attention.

"I hope, koi stupid sawaal, nahi hai ?" sidharth interrupts, earning, death glare from his parents "ohoo, mazak tha" utters, to defend himself.

"Isko dafah kar, puch joh puchna hai !" vijay ji, insists due to which shehnaaz's lips curve into a joyful smile.

"Aap dono ke, arrange ya love marriage thi ?" asks, out of nowhere, at times, a very clueless sidharth wonders what makes her raise pointless questions.

"It was arrange, to be very, honest, I was forced to marry kareena because my parents were interested in her father's business and property, we were, not so rich kareena was quiet arrogant from nature wise due to which they wanted a man who could run over their daughter's finger tips, correct me .. if I'm wrong being helpless .. I agreed .. she was far different from the kind of women I had dreamt of marrying" vijay ji, truthfully, opened up.

"He's right, I was this rich spoiled brat whom my father couldn't control due to my attitude he found it very difficult to get me a suitable man his parents were middle class they were struggling to make a name in our society, our parents .. didn't bother to ask our consent .. it was more .. of a business deal for them he was a business man who came to sign a contract and I was treated, as a deal !" kareena ji, sadly, chuckles reminiscing their initials days of marriage,

"We had to compromise and stay together else her father would have refused to grant her entire share of property, we were, trying to be compatible tho we were poles apart, she didn't like my personality, I wasn't fond of her too there was nothing more or less than "compromise" between us .. I met, someone in my office she was so much like a girl I had dreamt of marrying .. I knew, it was sin being married, I had lost right to be attracted towards anybody other than my wife still I lost control and did what I shouldn't have .. she was alone, I was frustrated still we did what shouldn't have been done that's why I was afraid .. instead of owning my mistake I ended up insulting that poor women abhay ur right I am a complete jerk .. she needed a better man !"

"I am sorry, kareena you have a huge heart .. somewhere .. I am responsible of ruining your life and making you a bad person due to which our sons were not able to connect to real you, it's me, it's all my fault, I don't deserve forgiveness never did she forgave me for the sake of akshay and sidharth which I'm, really very grateful of .. I never loved you ... kareena I took you, as a responsibility as burden someone your parents dropped on my head to take care of .. abhay ur mother knew .. I was married .. I told her nothing was hidden yet she chose to be with me cause she had nobody I don't know if my assistant ever told u this shehnaaz, beta tumse nafrat kareena, mere wajah se karte thi due to my fault she made up her mind against middle class girls then she saw how you chose to marry sidharth even tho neha was going to be his bride" he says, unable to meet anybodies gaze with extreme shame and guilt sinking his heart to death.

"He is absolutely right, I became a bitter and heartless women, chose to keep my heart and sons under control, I didn't want their ur to be ruined, I rejected saniya for the same reason and chose kavya as your bride" she confessed.

They were astonished most importantly abhay all his life thought his mother was kept under darkness maybe she didn't know about vijay ji's marriage "if you don't mind, can you tell, us more about mom ?" abhay, asked in shock a strong wave of guilt, trembled, his entire body into pieces 💔😭

"You mom was an orphan, she badly, needed a job .. I gave her one as well as roof to live .. we quickly became friends and started developing feelings .. we knew it was wrong, she knew, I couldn't accept her yet she chose to stay with me .. she had fallen for me .. I used to like her .. she was adamant to have me, abhay beta she wasn't a bad women she was broken alone wanted someone to love her nobody was there accept me !"