CHAPTER 16: PAPARAZZI

He quietly pulled shehnaaz closer by encircling hand around her sexy waist to make sure everybody believes in their love marriage including media. They're looking for several ways to publish nonsense against them due to which mom had been despising vijay ji from holding another function.

Being a supportive father head of their family responsibly decided to confront their glamorous society that too confidently instead of hiding faces, according to him sidharth hadn't committed an unforgivable sin by marrying against the girl of his choice against their will. 

It was his decision to make, plastering smile, sidharth and shehnaaz stared at multiple cameras flashing numerous lights requesting them to solely pose for their channels, to achieve best photographs and publish as headlines by over looking various important topics which requires their attention. 

He could feel shehnaaz trembling and breathing heavily "calm down" lowers down, inches closer to her earlobe, softly and worriedly, uttered.

Just then, shehnaaz surprisingly moves head to meet his dark reassuring orbs as well as rough lips, to study his concern is real or mere facade to fool around these bunch of idiots including herself that's when every ounce of expressions reflected genuineness, affection and protection. 

"Ufff, aap dono sache mein rabb ne banade jodi ho !" listening, she broke into a fit of laughter confusing sidharth. 

He couldn't differentiate between real and fake laughter therefore demanded  them to be quick "jaldi karo na late horahe hain" cannot stand reporters does everything under his power to escape them. 

He usually preferred to keep his personal life under cover since interference of  media ruins peaceful environment of homes instead of clearing out, shehnaaz thought maybe sidharth is feeling embarrassed to present her as his love after all she doesn't meet their status or standard. 

He cannot stand beside her, that's why, thinking to escape as soon as possible looking for several ways to avoid being clicked, she won't be able compliment him why didn't sidharth choose someone richer to teach his ex girlfriend a life long lesson, why wasting time and money over her ? 

Why is she misjudging sidharth ? 

Worse,

Feeling degraded ? 

It's happening, due to kareena ji her constant, hurtful or degrading words have taken a toll on her mind and heart his genuine action to make her look the best added fuel to burning soul. 

She is getting offended and frustrated "how do you feel getting married ?" one, of them asked, pulling their attention "different, nice ..." unable to frame word to word limited proper utilisation of vocabulary to define his emotions. 

He will never express infront of anybody especially strangers, which obviously didn't settle well with shehnaaz further destroying hope and crushing dreams developed somewhere deep inside poor heart, now ruthlessly, broken by him. 

"How do you feel being a waitress .. marrying a multi millionaire ?" taunts one of those a cheap journalist hired by neha sharma to insult shehnaaz. 

"Aapke toh zindagi raat o raat badal gaye !" another man, screams from crowd of news reporters "kaise phassa laite hain, aise ameer gharaane ke ladkaun ko kaafi experience hoga, naaye ?" everybody shamelessly chuckled enjoying her humiliation in between huge publication houses. 

It felt like someone is harshly slashing a sharp knife across her chest ruthlessly continuing to stab her without any ounce of mercy her body is trembling more over praying to hide somewhere away from these mentally sick people. A loud sob escapes as soon as she witness a bright shining star standing there to over come darkness erupt positivity when survival looked impossible.