Chapter 67: STORM IN PARADISE

He mercilessly, chose to walk out instead of giving chance to explain because his heart and mind couldn't endure anymore lies will definitely end up losing patience and getting extremely mad at her in front of his cunning mother and ex-girlfriend which would surely satisfy and succeed their vivacious plans.

They were totally on a mission to taint her character by giving him evidences, proving their allegations right which sidharth didn't wanted he feared what if her lies broke him more already felt awfully betrayed back stabbed by the girl he genuinely claimed to love she made him speechless in front of them when he was all out there, fighting and constantly, defending his love without even tint of doubt which again proved his love was bounded by limitless love.

He was so damn sure about her being honest but his confidence shattered the moment his mother harshly splashed hidden and actual identity on his face. It was as if someone told him his wife wasn't real she was playing him around as well indirectly raising questions over her promises, affection and relationship.

He couldn't react his heart was demanding justifications what on earth made it difficult for her to reveal everything, wasn't his endless love providing her trust enough strength or believe in opening up, did he fail as a husband to make her believe in them and their unbreakable relationship. If he failed then why didn't she tell him what on earth could he do to more to help her in getting rid of fear, insecurities and doubts on their bond, why was she, pretending to be happy so freaking insincere and deceitful his conscious yelled.

He had possibly done everything and she could have revealed instead chose to keep him under darkness worse decided to plead ex-fiancé which meant didn't trusted him a bit which again clearly raises questions on her love. He has many reasons to be angry and upset on her but sidharth was feeling something more deeper, painful as this was questioning her love and believe in him. He thought shehnaaz will never ever lie, deceive or break him since she was too naive .. his babe .. was too innocent for hurting forget about ripping him apart.

He had this strong believe no matter what shehnaaz will never break his pride over their relationship. He felt destroyed in front of his ex-girlfriend her happy face was shattering him because she was satisfied to see them falling apart as well as his mother whose intentions were clearly to bring neha back in his life.

He was holding shehnaaz responsible because she gave them chance to break them could've been honest like he was from the scratch of their relationship it wouldn't have brought them to this horrible day where standing by her side or even listening to her explanation became heart wrenching.

It has been approximately 4 months to their marriage she could have taken up time to open during initials days but what about the following period when he had fallen in love with her and they were wholeheartedly taking vows again. It really doesn't make sense to him none of her reasons do she chose to beg him another man over confessing truth to her own bloody husband.

Does it take so much to be honest and truthful wasn't he to her from the start itself he had told him about his reasons behind marrying her then why, didn't she tell him fuck her insecurities she cannot justify by always highlighting it.

He was just betrayed and shattered due to his ex-girlfriend but what shehnaaz has done to him makes him feel jeopardise, anguish, distress and tormented a strong emotion of exasperation is boiling his blood. The worst part of feeling .. betrayal is you know it's done by someone you trusted the most. He feels used she should have told him knowing something so damn personal about ur wife from someone else is extremely painful and disappointing.

It wouldn't have affected him so much if shehnaaz had the audacity to confess herself rather than doing efforts to keep it forever concealed. All this while was living in a delusional world where they were imperfectly perfect. He was really on top of the world to have someone as innocent as truthful as her hates mom for disclosing, shattering and bringing storm in paradise.