Chapter 23: CARE

After reaching farmhouse he went to freshen up later returned back to witness her body shudder lips tremble getting panicked rushed to check if body temperature altered surely stupid stunt of dancing under rainfall must have caused fever !

He touched feeling extremely warm "fuck, your burning under fever .. I should have been more responsible" cursing himself for being reckless.

He quickly thought of helping her in changing  fighting fear of getting misjudged switches off lamp carefully placing shehnaaz upright, pulls hair aside leans closer due to which head rests against his chest, breathing heavily unzips the dress although his heart beat keeps increasing with every passing second, carefully pulls over her neck just mere thought of her being naked drives him insane.

He is feeling himself getting aroused, damn, it freaks him out, she must be, looking like a hot mess controlling inner desire seems to be very difficult almost impossible.

Groaning and scolding junior from getting so active, unclasps bra letting bosoms free every step is awakening deep desires, of doing dirty shameless stuff .. kissing her senseless .. even though she won't be able to reciprocate at the moment controlling made her wear his t-shirt buttoning up using trembling hands made his wife lay down then got bowl of cold icy water !

He couldn't stop himself from reminiscing the beautiful moments from Delhi.
It was when he had stubbornly gotten wet only for agreeing her into contract marriage, during that process badly suffered from fever she took care of him as a doting wife back then even tho  their relationship was of mere strangers.

He soaks dry cloth then keeps on her forehead feeling something cold, trembled, opening her pretty orbs gasps to witness him sitting near it made her astonish "sleep meri jaan" caressing, sweetly mumbles making her emotional.

A drop of tear rolls down grabbing his attention "kya huwa sweetheart, your okay na ?" tears are non stop streaming down causing heart to drop.

"Why are you crying ?" getting panic kept cloth aside .. grasping arms .. protectively scoops her like a babe cradling her against his chest with a lot of care, love and attention.

It made her even more emotional unable to let tears fall silently, she broke down, weeping too much crashing herself more and more literally scaring hell out of him.

Maybe, his decision of changing dress without her consent is bringing out reactions "hey,will you calm down babe, tell me what have I done exactly to make you cry ? losing patience, asks while placing wet cloth on her neck.

It's such an overwhelming gesture nobody has ever taken care of her health.
He is probably first and last person "tujhe bura lag raha hai maine bina ijazat tere kapde badle" shook head, blindly trusting him.

"I trust you, baat kapde badal ne ke nahi mujhe yakeen hai aap ne darkness mein kiye honge, so doubting ur intention is purely out of question" surprising him, couldn't imagine the amount of trust she has over him, realising her thoughts r causing his heart to flutter by contentment.

If she is not angry due to this reason then what could be other .. helplessly .. wondered.
"Yeh baat nahi toh phir ansoo kis liye baha rahe ho ?" furrows eyebrows, she smiled.

"Tu kya pagal hai, kabhi haste hai ... kabhi ronde surat bana kar deemag sadate hai, what are your intentions babe ?" smirks, cupping face.

"I became emotional, aaj tak zindagi mein kisi ne mera khayal kabhi nahi rakha, pehle baar, kisi ne rakhne ki koshish kare .. I can't even tell you how special your making me feel" her voice cracks, all her life she had asked for someone to look after .. now by god's grace and will finally happened.