Chapter 85: SIDNAAZ CAFE INAUGURATION

"Can you please make it quick ?" she yells both of her brother in laws panic, unable to handle mood swings rushed to take help from their brother it's only his capability to withstand her emotions.

"Abey, yaar jaa jakar apne biwi ko sambhaal hum dekh lainge yahan decoration" sidharth smirks at his elder brother now he understands what all he goes through when to handle mood swings of his pregnant wife, always defended and scolded him, during their random fights shehnaaz used to call akshay or abhay to complaint about him.

"Kyun, itne mein thak gaye socho mere saath aap ke laadle behan kya kuch karte hoge, din mein ek nahi hazaar baar call karke pareshaan karte hai .. raat mein dus baar utha kar cheesaun ke demand karte hai, junk ke ilawa, kuch healthy khaati nahi  samjhao toh madam ko gussa lag jata hai pura ka pura ghar sarr par utha laite hai" abhay laughs at his brothers, akshay smacks him, glares sidharth talks too much, more than it's required.

"Tu zayada baat mat kar baap bane wala hai abhi se training le biwi ke baad bache annoying honge unko sambhaal na biwi ke saath is a very difficult task rahe baat complaints karne ke beta planning karne se pehle soch na tha na ab kya faida jaa kar usko dekh after all tere responsibility hai" akshay says irritating him, rolling eyes, went ahead, only to witness his shehnaaz enjoying chocolates then  licking her lips while moving around, putting her hand at back as her babe bump is growing bigger with each and every passing day making her look extremely, edible and adorable to his lovely gaze.

Almost, third trimester, she feels exhausted, legs give up, her feet swells up yet comes here to look after everything after all it's her dream cafe want each and every spot to be perfect somewhere too close to their relationship every corner must say something special about "LOVE" be it couples, a cute bond of friendship or colorful shades of the relationships, existing around world.

They are a spicy and sweet combination of every relationship "come here" kissing top of head, he grabs her hand and pulls her aside "please baith jaa hum sab haina dekh lainge babe tujhe stress laine ke zaroorat nahi chill kar zayada thak gaye hai, irritation horaha hai, ghar chal peeche ghar wale handle kar lainge !" denies, shaking head.

"What if, they don't get what exactly I want from them ?" she tears up, worriedly, shutting eyes he took a deep breath and mentally, asks patience a little courage to handle his emotionally mess girl whose clearly having a hard time managing it.

He gently knelt down smiling curtly kisses hands grabbing her attention "I promise sweetheart plz believe in me, they're experts and our family well knows what we want, don't they ?" she thought.

"Yeah, I guess aap theek bol rahe ho !" she agrees getting up, winces in pain "fuck, what's wrong, sit down .. let me see !" orders, she does .. bents over to get a glimpse of her feet for better look slightly pulls over her maternity gown then foot wears he became astonish to view them badly, swollen.

"Your being way too reckless kuch bolta nahi iska matlab yeh nahi ke tere dil mein joh aye tu kare u are taking me very lightly, nowadays !" she cutely pouts, ignoring her stands up and scoops her in a bridal style making her gasp in surprise others in awe since both look so freaking amazing together their workers laugh and his brothers, whistle in a teasing manner "kya baat hai" she shyly, hides in crook of her neck.

That's how, extra loving and caring, sidharth has become since a past few months, reaching home, applies warm oil and gently massages her feet to provide her a feeling of relaxation.

His parents, visit almost every day to check upon her they request to shift back to mansion, refuses to fulfill their demand since he loves their private space more over stays there once a week to spend quality time with everyone.

Her parents, visit every month including brother due to work load doesn't get much time still does whatever possible in his hands to return back his heart doesn't permit him to be alone in abroad it feels quiet lonely, misses being here will soon be shifting here in their city along his parents.