Chapter 77: HOUSE WARMING PARTY

"Mat kariye, sidharth kaam kar rahe hoon na !" shehnaaz, nudges him away he  groans in frustration as she is occupied preparing special cuisines, ignoring his presence and providing complete attention to their house warming party. 

"Aaj sunday hai, pati ko time daine ke badle yahan kitchen mein sadh rahe hai, nahi ek baat bata faida kya rehna ka jab parties rakh kar bheer ikhate karne ho baahir jaate, apne is pyaare ghar ke har kone mein beintehaa mohabbat karte"whispers while pushing her hair aside and pressing warm kisses at the nape of her sexy neck, she nudges, he sulks earning sharp glance from shehnaaz. 

"Fine .. jaraha hoon .. pure din tere muh nahi lagunga !" huff in annoyance, she chuckles, shaking head continues to marinate chicken as sidharth has planned to do barbecue in their beautiful backyard. 

"Arey, baat sune .. yeh drink taste karke bataye ... kaise hai ?" after washing her hand pours fresh juice made with fine berries and sprite "excuse me" raises his eyebrows in questionable manner she cutely scrunches up nose requests from her facial expressions to taste, rolling eyes, threw his attitude out of window to give into her demand "hmm, niceeee" compliments, so tasty gulping down the entire content, pressed a passionate kiss through which drank a little their kiss turns even more intense driving her insane, unable to control, fisted his hair to take the lead in order to avenge, steps back, freeing himself. 

"Tu subah se ignore kar rahe hai by skipping morning sex then romance under shower .. kitchen mein bhi attitude dekha rahe thi .. itne asaani se haath nahin ane wala madam hamesha ki tarah, you will be giving into my desires .. I won't your juice tastes far better when I drink it from your mouth" he winks she huffs on getting idiotically played by her husband. 

"Acha g, badla le rahe hain .. koi na .. main bhi dekhte hoon aap aakhir kab tak resist karte ho .. chant lawyer sahab !" pulling his collar, bit down lower lip she knows he hates it always makes move to remind her of his possession "jaan ke kar rahe haina, Is ka bhi badla, lunga lawyer sahab ki chant biwi" using thumb, releases her lower lip intentionally being squeezed between her teeth's "don't you know I won't spare you .. I have been very gentle .. do you want me to be .. harsh .. limitless on bed ?" huskily whispers, stroking hair behind. 

"You won't be uske liye you have to give up on your desires .. kuch waqt pehle bara chaure mein keh rahe thai .. ab kya huwa .. itne jaldi haar maan gaye ?" a very naughty shehnaaz challenges him by pushing his buttons off limits "fuck it .. I can't control .. my desires when it comes to you !" sliding arm around her bottom, swiftly lifts her up then drops on bed, kissing her harshly. 

Their bodies pressed together heatedly breathing heavily as their lips pressed together could taste each other's breath feel the thud of their combined heart beats as they fumbled to take out each other's clothes, she loved their kisses ! 

"Please hurry up, I can't wait to feel you sidharth !" she moans, his name as he began dropping butterfly kisses on her nape while sucking and nibbling assets always tempting him to love her, even more, passionately then he does arches head back by scratching and pumping her body upwards towards his front "ur so impatient babe" he says instantly thrusting inside completing his shehnaaz riding her quickly, she yells then moans, bites his neck as knots of pleasure tie in her stomach, evoking immense, delight and satisfaction. 

"I love you so much" she whispers, breathing heavily, on releasing herself her entire body gave up under the magic of his possession. 

"I love you too, meri jaan 🥰" sidharth deeply thrusts burying seeds between inner thighs, feeling gratification and contentment of loving shehnaaz his life someone, as beautiful as her "shittt ... time dekhein .. late horahe hain bebu" she panics, rolling eyes, relaxes in similar position "hayeee rabba, uthein aap kitne bhaare ho !" cutely complaint, lifting his head up "sex karne ke time my body doesn't feel heavier ?" sarcastically, asked.