Chapter 76: DECOR SHOPPING

Grabbing hair pulls him up to seal their lips into passionate kiss, sucked her lower lip hard as she nibbles driving him insane. He trails down some butterfly, kisses pushes her head back, providing him more access loving every bit of his touch.

He quickly removes his clothes kissing shehnaaz endlessly worshipping her body "sidharthhhh" it came out, as a painful cry, her nipples are aching giving rest went down her walls were too fucking tight, inserts finger to open and ease it, raises-up her bottom high to have him instead of his rough fingers "please" requests, as sidharth dips to lick suck causing a wave of pleasure to hit her "what, do you want ?" coming over, whispers, huskily it drove shehnaaz insane, all she desired is to have him .. his erected junior .. deep inside her ❤️

"I want you, I feel like it has been years since we made love stop torturing me !" she utters, due to which he chuckles, pushing her legs wider entire body trembles as soon as he thrusts himself half way through her developing immense pleasure a loud cry makes him enter completely inside, her body instantly rose up "calm down, I didn't even move .." she nods, as he gently kisses her neck it is a beautiful moment she had him, his body felt like hers their breath were getting heavier, heart pounded "hold me tight" she says he fulfils as he began riding her to heaven.

"Faster" she moaned, entangling legs pumping him harder towards her front "please .." falling out of energy, naaz gave up providing sidharth lead "say u want it harder" he commands.

"Yes, harder .. faster please" losing control, gave into her pleadings, hitting g-spot, came followed by him "I love you, biwi" rests his head, between swollen assets, take her nipples, gently strokes it as he puts it into his mouth nibbling & sucking a soft moan escapes totally enjoying it.

"I love you too" she smiles, caressing wet hair he was sweating badly and she wasn't in her proper state too "tired ?" nods, weakly "hmm too sleepy aap bhi exhausted lag rahe ho kal raat soye nahi na theek se ?" he nods, grinding her breasts with his handsome face loves playing "kaise sota, tere bina neendh nahi aye" cups face, to lift it up look into his dark orbs only reflecting pure love.

"Mere insist karne pe andar kyun nahin aye faltu mein attitude dekha rahe thai, aap ke bina, mere aankh bhi mushkilaun se lage, mere ko tha mera akdu pati na jaane kab maanega ?" she laughs as sidharth made adorable expressions, totally, one to die for "main ek no ka chutiya desperate admi lagta jiska bass apne biwi ke bina nahi chalta" he reasons, further breaking into a fit of laughter "u were pretending to show attitude ?" she raise up eyebrows in suspicious manner !

"Of course not pagal hai ?" he lightly slaps cheek she gasps holding and dramatically crying "apne biwi par haath utha te huwe sharam nahin aye ?" shook head, she pouts in fake anger "hayee kaise pati ho biwi par atyachaar karte ho !" he rolls his eyes "abeyyyy, ayy drama queen bass over acting lag rahe hai" she twists lips on his statement.

"Aap sache mein gussa thai, khao kasam ?" he'll definitely provide assurance "ghaadi, khush" he does fulfilling her silliest yet cutest demand "we have to do some grocery and decorate this room apne pasandh ke hisaab se kitchen ka bhi set up karna even living room khaali khaali sa lag raha hai I trust your choice soja thode dair, phir hum baahir jayenge" she excitedly, satup pushing his body aside "aapka matlab, main apne pasand se cheesain loon ?" he nods, she pecks his lips.

"Hayeeee, kitne ache ho .. I love you so muchhh" tightly, pecks his lips again "wahhh, itna pyaar ? kya baat hai ?" grabbing arm, pulls her, towards himself then happily, continues to kiss her like a drug addict, intoxicating his entire body "bass, I can't wait .. let's go !" she demands yanking him away, collects clothes and quickly rushes to bath room "I need to shop few clothes ...." follows her shutting door on his handsome face turns on the shower upsetting sidharth.