Chapter 7: DIFFERENT

He saw her beautiful orbs shedding painful tears while leaving delhi her home precious memories and struggle behind. He understood it's a heart wrenching  moment unable to endure held her hand anxiously due to which she looked at him with agonising glares, indirectly, questioning for unexpectedly turning her world upside down. He couldn't endure silent accusations piercing his restless heart through sharp needles. 

It hurts to drag someone as innocent as shehnaaz, took a deep breath to calm himself down, unwillingly, pressed his palms frustratingly around the steering wheel, suddenly, observed his sharp jaws clenching and veins bulging out. 

He heard her gasp on witnessing his hand slightly bruised "sidharth" grabbing his attention "aapke haath se khoon nikal raha hai" why're her tears bothering him, why does she cares about his bruises just when she claims to hate him. 

"Tu aise jhooti care mat dekha jiska baare mein soch kar bhi tujhe regret ho" it came out a lot more rudely than sidharth intended to speak, she felt her heart ache, gulping down, lump of saliva, stubbornly held his hand. 

"Main dekhane ke liye khayal nahi karte aur karne ke baad regret nahi karte, I really don't know about you but I've emotions ignoring anybodies pain is just next to impossible phir aapko toh maine apne sache dil se dost maana tha" it tore him apart, she indirectly, taunts couldn't hold herself back. 

"I know .. I have hurt you isliye please meri chot ki na fikar mat kar apne aap theek hojayegi" jerking away, demands her to leave any which ways she has developed hatred right then healing his wounds, doesn't make sense ! 

"Bakwaas mat kariye, aye bade apne aap theek hojayegi, khoon bandh nahi horaha side par rokiye saaf karke bandage kardunge !" mimicking him, pulls those similar kind of expressions and commanded. 

"Tu doctor hai ?" sarcastically, pulling her leg. 

"Aap se matlab, hamare yahan chote dressings karne ke liye doctor hona na zaroori nahi lekin aapko kaise pata hoga" in return, giving him tough time. 

"Stop differentiating between us !" angrily, zipped her mouth.

"Theek hai, bina zidd kare haath dikhaye ?" forwards hand, to take his gosh please grant some more patience to handle him.

"Nahi chahiye tere meherbaani, please chup karke baitho !" harshly, denies refusing to take another help and increase his guilt. 

"Dafah hojaye, mujhe kya faltu mein attitude jhaad rahe hain, aye bade huh jabse mile hain ... jeena haraam karke rakha hai" pushing seat behind, shut down eyelashes and folded hands to grant some peace of mind till their car reaches mumbai. He hurtfully drove ahead texting hotel staff to arrange the top designers, jewellers, makeup artist and hair stylist. 

They reached within 24 hours through out exhausting journey she slept well while sidharth didn't even took a break, kept driving and cursing his destiny especially neha for ruining their relationship, could have easily dumped him rather than hooking up behind his back, at least situation might have been a little under control. 

He kept thinking about kareena ji, assuming her reaction, Is she ever gonna accept shehnaaz as her daughter in law ?

"Hello sir .. maam .. please come with me !" dragging their suitcases, walked inside to meet several designers at work her pretty orbs widened to view too many bridal dresses exclusively arranged for their wedding. 

"Beautiful" heard her beautiful voice, she couldn't believe everything is very well organised, but wait, why aren't they going straight to his home ? 

"Hello mr mehra .. I have got some really amazing and exclusive designs from our boutiques .. I hope you and your bride are going to be in love with them"