Chapter 65: TRUTH CAME OUT

They were busy organising menu when shehnaaz receives a text from that particular number heart stopped beating and mind became numb, getting up from seat excused herself from bhabi sidharth akshay had gotten back to firm.

They were alone, in mansion, dealing with all the pending work "main .. abhi aye .." saying so, rush aside to check it, eyes widen reading his text says "he is eager to meet her" location and exact time, has been mentioned causing her body to tremble in fear, anxiety and restlessness.

Doesn't wanna meet anybody related to her past especially this psycho man who couldn't take his rejection positively. He went mad because a lady from village side .. dared to escape wedding even though, her father had threaten to end life, if she goes against their decision.

Will meet and clarify her stance .. request him to leave .. she loves someone else and relationships, like marriage do not succeed forcefully. It takes a lot of time, love and compromises, which she will never be able to do with anybody except her dear husband "okay .." didn't know, he will come this soon until yesterday, wasn't ready to give specific time now suddenly wishes to meet ?

Phone rang, causing innocent heart to jump into her mouth .. panics to view her husband calling .. wiping off sweat from forehead decides to attend his call calmly " hello babe .. I won't be able to do lunch at home" sighs in relief.

"Koi baat nahi, I understand come whenever you are free !" she says, fisting other palm.

"Alright, I will try to come by tea time !" informs, every detail about her whereabouts she has to go without telling him, how disgusting of her, if her love ever gets to know .. she won't be able to face
him .. he is going to be shattered.

"Love you 🥰" disconnects, as tear of resentment trickle down she bites lower lip to control sobs he won't take minute to cancel everything drive here only to check upon her well being.

"Bhabi .. I have to meet my friend .. if you don't .. mind .. can we continue .. this later ?" nods, quiet surprising she hardly ever met people "sure, I am any which ways, going to pick palak from school"

Passing a fake smile, quickly marches outside the driver came with car ignoring his presence took a cab deep down praying almighty to protect her as everything is perfectly happening in her life like a fascinating dream, scared to witness nightmare it is like her entire body is trembling can't breath to an extent feels suffocated to calm down she slides window down .... to breath fresh air ... as much as possible while going memories came flashing like horrifying movie, terrible scenes, of her being hit, mentally tortured and physically abused to live ... her life .. according .. to her wish and desire.

They way, she was being harshly treated by every one including her parents as if committed crime !

Finally, reaches a beautiful restaurant, paid taxi  driver leaves suspiciously looking everywhere to assure nobody is following her hurriedly went in to come across her ex groom.

He stood up to pull her into a hug when she took several steps back to distance herself "durr reh ... please .... mere qareeb mat aaa joh baat karne hai chaite kar mainu wapis ghar jaana hai" he sighs.

"Acha, chal baith toh araam se baat karte hain" it was as if she is squeezing her heart to death, why are things running out of hand ?

"Hmm .." unwillingly, settles opposite to him.

"Apne pati ko bata kar aye hai ?" karan smirks as she naively shook head "isliye toh tere aage main apne haath bhaand rahe hoon !" helplessly utters joining hands and sobbing continuously.

"Mat bhaand jaaneman !" quickly, held her hand.

"Dafah kar, mere saath punjab chal, sab ko mana kar shaadi kar lainge .. baat khatum ek baar meri  hoja sarah pind muh bandh karke baith jayega" it made her mad, she yanks his hand and stands up "bhaar mein gaya tu aur tera pind mainu wapis .. jaane da koi shawk nahi .. tujhse shaadi main toh kya mere jooti ve na kare aya vadaa main sirf aur sirf sidharth ki biwi hoon, kisi aur se shaadi main karne ka kabhi soch bhi nahi sakte" shouts, karan felt extreme anger as she insults and rejects again for second time "shut up, not even a word I swear you will have to pay back !" she, snorts, giving the middle finger 🖕 "jaa .. I don't care .." she yells "I am damn sure you will if I tell sidharth your love"