Chapter 9: WEDDING

He stepped back recognising their bodies dangerously closer to each other she  couldn't stop herself from worriedly cupping and lovingly caressing handsome  face taking him off guard "sidharth, aapke gaal par kaisa nishaan hai ?" studies his expressions, suddenly, changing from frustration to exasperation. 

"It's nothing, sab hamara intezaar kar rahe hain chalein ?" forwarding hand, he recovers by plastering contentment although his heart is silently bleeding over his mother's reaction, she is least bothered of her son's happiness, just want to get him married for protecting her respect and dignity in society how selfish of her couldn't instantly open his heart out to shehnaaz. 

He fears getting closer or over stepping clauses mentioned on their contract. It disappointed shehnaaz to witness sudden strangeness in his body language as well as expressions, what just happened, she couldn't understand "shehnaaz r you okay ?" concern clearly visible "hmm, chaliye .." even after learning reason behind their marriage, she agreed to support, stand by his side. 

He confidently interlinked his rough huge palms with her softer and beautiful ones looking absolutely dreamy proceeded inside venue where everyone has been eagerly waiting, neha shamelessly stood over there beside her father "u won't be able to tolerate, let's go beta, intezaar karne ka faida nahi usne hum sabko apna decision suna diya hai" controlling his head from bursting. 

Neha decided to stay there and evaluate her tolerance level "main kahin nahi jaunge ... dekhna chahte hoon, usko kisi aur ka hote huwe apne aankhaun ke samne aap jasakte hain" biting down lower lips, letting tears stream down as sidnaaz made their way inside towards mandap, slashing knife against heart.

Kareena ji couldn't watch her son getting married to shehnaaz therefore she chose to leave demanding others to follow same and they helplessly did. He didn't care to stop her sitting down "pandit ji, mantre padne shuru kariye" it broke neha to such an extent, she felt breathless, feeling suffocated ordered parents to help her escape or else his marriage would choke her to death. 

They furiously leave due to which calmly breath and smiles at super anxious shehnaaz whose unable to meet any bodies gaze. 

He held hand as his sweet gesture with a reassuring smile to be tension free and forget about them "tu please relax karegi ?" noticing her body .. getting tensed with every second. 

"Aapke family .." her lower lip quivered, a drop of tear rolled down. 

"Don't get affected !" softly mumbled, she stood up interlinking hands, took seven vows around blazing fire for her everything felt real, couldn't take this ritual as facade, she wished, it would have been equally precious to him. He could have wholeheartedly accepted her as his beloved wife only if marriage meant something to him, did she just wish to be in reality, his wife ? 

"Kya bakwaas soch rahe hoon, mera deemag kharab hogaya hai is shaadi ki value sidharth ki nazraun mein kuch bhi nahi aur mere liye bhi sirf majboori hone chahiye .. apne khwaab pure karne ke seedi, lekin main itne khud garz toh kabhi nahi thi shayed khwaab pure karne ke liye insaan bann jata hai,ya phir usko akela chod kar jaane ki himmat nahi thi, na jaane, fadak padta hai" priest asked him to make her wear black beaded chain. 

He fondly locked around her sexy neck, she felt her breath stuck in chest the black beaded chain has a sparkling star "I know you love stars !" whispered .. on reading her facial expressions knew she must be assuming wether he has claimed using someone else's chain chosen by kareena ji. 

He didn't wanted to therefore arranged something as beautiful as this chain within a period of short notice. He noticed her eyes widened in surprise how does this handsome man understand everything revolving around her head.