Chapter 57: STEAMY ROMANCE

*WARNING INTIMATE SHOWER ROMANCE , READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 🔥

He woke up at 10:00 am to witness shehnaaz adorably sleeping on his broad chest, closer to his heart calmly beating for her, kissing head strokes swollen lips causing her to stir in sleep during which his dark orbs intensifies viewing innumerable marks of love bites unable to control takes her nipple to suck it due to which she moans waking up "sidharth" whispers, caressing his messy hair raises her head up in the air moaning and dripping in pleasure.

To be honest, shehnaaz is extremely worn out yet her body is craving to have him, to feel him, deep inside between rigid walls of her clitoris, grabbing hair pulls him up to seal their lips into passionate kiss, sucks her lower lip hard as she nibbles driving him insane. He trails down butterfly kisses she push's her head backwards providing him more access loving every bit of his touch.

He keeps kissing shehnaaz endlessly worshipping her body "sidharthhhh" it came out as a painful cry her nipples were aching giving rest went down her walls were fucking tight inserts finger to open it up, she raises her bottom to have him instead of his long rough fingers "pleaseeee" requests, as sidharth dips to lick and suck causing wave of pleasure to hit her "what do you want" coming over whispers huskily, maddening shehnaaz.

He wants shehnaaz to plead him to take her "I want you sidharth" groans in sexual tension giving into her demand, positions himself at her entrance, to tease her gently strokes outer lining enraging shehnaaz.

"Stop teasing me, I want to feel you inside I can't control myself !" irritation, quite visible laughing thrusts inside half way making her wince in pain tight walls restrict him from entering "Is it enough ?" smirks, annoying her more.

"I want you more !" she cried, pulling him closer taking it as a queue buried himself pushing and thrusting inside "fasterrrr" she moans, tangling her leg pumping him harder towards her front "please .." falling out of energy, naaz gave up providing sidharth lead "say u want it harder" he commands.

"Yes, harder .. faster please" losing control, gave into her pleadings quickly hitting spot riding her to heaven within seconds she came followed by him.

"Kya chees ho aap kal raat mere ko sona nahi diya subah uthte saath shuru hogaye kahan se la rahe ho itna stamina ?" mischievously, asked.

"Tu toh aise bol rahe hai jaise maine tere saath zabardasti kare ho" rolls his eyes at her "khud madam se control nahi hota please .. please karke khoob mazey laite hai phir karne ke baad bichare bann jate hai" taunts, shehnaaz.

It's when her face turns crimson feeling shy slaps his hand away "aap mujhe embarrass feel karwa rahe hain" she hides inside crook of his neck.

"Tu joh meri le rahe hai uska kya ek baat kahun I am genuinely sorry waada karne ke bawajood I am being extremely rough on you but babe I swear my body keeps losing control due to which I am hurting you" what if she is hurt down there yet pretending to enjoy their intercourse.

"Your not hurting me, I am loving it .. I swear I adore your soft tender ways of loving me but I insanely enjoy our aggressive and dominating .. love-making sessions please never ever apologise for loving me .. sidharth agar main hurt hote aapko karne se rok laite na kya maine aisa kya .. nahi na iska matlab we are having fun zayada socha mat kariye please sidharth" they join foreheads, breath heavily before slamming their lips into soft tender emotional kiss.

"I feel special knowing my husband loses control around me" winks, giggles loudly as she felt herself being scooped up and taken towards bathroom.

"Hmm .. aisa kya ?" she nods, hugging him their bare bodies provided peace, calmness to her restless heart "fuckk .." whines, as her feet touch's cold tiles.