•C H A P T E R T W E L V E•

"SHAAAAAAAAANAROOOOOO👊🏻"

If you guessed it right, yes, I'm training. Scarlet-sama and Jellal-san are against me, a 1vs2 battle.

And ONCE AGAIN, they beat me! This is the third time damn it. 'Third times a charm' my foot😤.

"You did better than last time." Jellal-san stated, sitting down on the ground for some rest.

"That's right. You're matching up with both of our speeds together really well. That's a huge improvement." Scarlet-sama who also sat down, drinking some water added.

I laid down on the ground instead, exhausted from three rounds of a 1vs2 with them. It's gotten dark, pretty much around 7pm now.

"Think it's best we sleep out. We're all exhausted anyway. I'll set up a fire." Jellal-san said.

"Good idea...I'll let the landlady and girls know."

"Can I help with the fire?" I asked Jellal-san.

"Can you still make one?" He asks.

"Yeah don't worry, I still have a little bit of chakra left for a Fire Style."

I said the word 'chakra' while I was still so exhausted, that I wasn't aware of what I said.

Jellal's POV

'Chakra'? What is she-

That's when it hit me.

I had my theories and questions on what she uses. Cuz it definitely wasn't magic, even tho it may feel a bit like it.

So that's what she use. She uses chakra. But...what is that anyway?

Who are you Sarada? In fact, where did you come from, if that's possible?

I decided to let it slide. She probably doesn't know of what she said given how tired she is.

"K, all we need is your fire."

"Katon: Gongakyu no Jutsu!" (A/N: sorry if I spelt it wrong. It's the Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu.)

Hand signs...how come I didn't notice that?

From my knowledge of hand signs, only people with extraordinary qualities, knowledge, experiences and power can use those. Mainly, the Ten Great Wizard Saints. How is she using hand signs then?

She has...alot of secrets doesn't she? There must be a reason she's hiding it. For sure.

My train of thought stopped when soft words hit my ears. It was coming from a now sleeping Sarada.

"Kaa-san...Papa...tadaima..."

She spoke in her sleep.

A while after she slept talk again, "Wait and watch Nanadaime, I swear I'm gonna become Hokage..."

'Hokage'? That translates to 'Ho', fire, and 'kage', shadow....fire shadow??? What's all this? I'm lost.

I brushed the thought aside and laid down, hands behind my head, and my gaze up in the night sky.

A few minutes passed by, I realized Erza didn't come back yet. She said she was letting the girls at Fairy Hills know that she'll be staying here for the night since we're tired. But she's taking quite long. Did something happen?

Right then, I saw some movement from Sarada's back pocket she carries around. A white snake came out of it. Why is there a snake in her bag?!

The snake then slid over to Sarada a bit, then came towards me. What happened next scared the daylights out if me.

The snake spoke.

"Jellal-san, correct?"

I know about talking cats, but I didn't think talking snakes existed.

"Yes, I am talking. A talking snake. Well, more like I got hit by some weird magic one day and now boom, I can talk. Which is much more easier now that Sarada can understand what I say."

Did it just read my mind?

"Yes, I can hear you loud and clear. You seem to have met someone who can hear thoughts as well. Just letting you know, I'm not related to whoever that is. But I can tell you know someone like that."

Wow...how good is this snake anyway?

"I'm Mitsuki by the way, a friend of Sarada's. She calls me 'Tsuki' tho. I can see she's asleep so I won't bother to wake her up. Just want to let you know, Erza-san is in a bit of trouble. That's an ability I have, I can sense that she's in danger. She hasn't recharged her magic, so she can't fight back. You still had some rest so you've recharged some magic. I'll stay with Sarada while you go to her. She's at The Grim Caverns."

Well...if he says he's Sarada's friend, I'll believe him. The Grim Caverns...that's quite far away, I have enough magic in my container to at least teleport there and come back.

The snake spoke again. "Also, if she asks how you found her, don't mention me. Sarada's the only one I speak to you see. But I'll let her rest."

"I see. I'll get going then. Thanks for letting me know."

And just like that, I left with the little magic I have and went to Erza.

At the Grim Caverns...

Alright, I'm here. Now where in this cave is she?

She only had a little magic in her after we trained Sarada today. I can still try to sense that little bit of magic to get to her.
.
.
.
.
.
Found her!

"Erza!"

"D-Don't co-"

There's alot of guys here, at least over 20 for how much I can see. They probably have some personal grudge against her. They must've been watching, and waited for when she was alone that too while she was low on magic to take her.

"This her boyfriend?"

"Take him down too!"

Shit.

She's all beat up. These guys have some crazy magic power...I only have a little left to take her and get back to Sarada. But they have me too and with the little amount of magic I have...What do I do??

And as if someone heard my prayer...I heard from a distance.

"shaaaaaaAANAROOOOOO"

Sarada...

"Who the hell are you!?"
"A kid?"
"Just a little girl."
"SHE BUST A HOLE FROM UNDERNEATH THE CAVE CAPTAIN"
"She can't be any harm."
"Get rid of her too!"

Sarada then opened her mouth to speak. "I knew I felt something weird. Then I felt no one was with me so I woke up, and I thought it was odd seeing Tsuki out of my bag pocket. So I knew something was up."

That's right! She still had some rest, she slept, so her magic- no, chakra or whatever, has refilled.

She adjusted her red spectacles, "Now...which one here is your boss?"

A/N: in case you don't know, idk how to write fight scenes so I just wrote a boring 'stuck in a sticky situation and we need help someone rescue us pls' scene. That's the type of author I am, can't help it. 338 READERS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-