ellie

*when she first met the triplets, they were outside their house*
———————————————————————————
aurora's pov:

i went downstairs and walked towards the dinning room, and the triplets followed. at the dinning table i sat beside my brother and nick, and my mom sat by their mom and chris, and lastly my dad sat next to matt.

after i finished eating i realized that my eyes kept finding matt's, and i also felt myself looking at matt a lot, even tho i don't really know him, i feel myself starting to like him a little more then friends. even though they all look similar, i feel myself liking him in a crush way, i like chris and nick a lot but not in that kinda way.

after everyone finished eating, they all gathered their things and left.

"wow those guys  have good manners and seem so nice" my mom said happily and proud of me for finding such good guys.  "yea" i replied sounding a little sad. "hey mom i'm going to go to my room if that's okay with you" i said. "is everything okay?" my mom asked "...." i didn't reply i just went upstairs to my room and shut my door.

i jumped onto my bed and felt warm tears falling down my cheeks. i grabbed my phone and searched up ellie's number. ellie is my all time best friend that i was super super close with, we hung out every single moment of every single day.

and since i moved to a different town i feel like i lost her, i was deciding if i should call her or not. i decided that she should probably be better off without me. and then i saw a familiar number calling me.

it was nick. "i don't know if i want to answer him right now, i don't really feel like talking to anyone" i thought. and with that thought i declined it and then i felt instant regret.

even more tears then before started pouring down my cheeks, then i heard a knock on my door.
is everything okay rora?? i concerned voice spoke, i wiped my tears and replied "yea everything's fine, why wouldn't it be?" i said trying to make it seem like i was okay, almost like i was even trying to convince myself as well.

"idk maybe because i can hear you crying and you were being quiet?!" the voice said again. it was my brother, even though my brother can be annoying at times, he also knows excactly when i'm sad. which bugs me because i don't think he actually ever cares but apparently he actually does.
also im always so loud so it's a big shocker if my parents or brother hears me not making any noise.

"can i come in?" he asked "fine" i replied

he came in my room and gave me a big hug
i started crying into his shoulder, and he was rubbing my back, and comforting me.

i slowly stopped crying more and more until i just stopped crying. jack asked me what was wrong and i just told him that i missed home and i felt like i lost ellie. "if you don't want to loose ellie, you should call or text her, and if she doesn't want to loose you either she will try and keep in touch i know it" jack said sincerely.

"i'm going to go for a drive to clear my head" i said quietly "okay be safe" he said "yea whatever" i said not caring " i mean it rora i can't loose you" my brother said which actually surprised me that he just said that "okay i promise... BYE" i replied and grabbed my keys off my bed and ran out my room and down the stais.

i got into my car, it was cold and dark out but that didn't stop me. "i don't know where i want to drive to, i just feel like being alone" i thought.

all of a sudden i found myself ending up parked in front of the sturniolo's house. i don't know why i drove here, i thought i didn't know where i was going.

"okay i got this, no need to be nervous" i said to myself. i took a deep breathe, and got out of my car. i crossed the street and approached their nicely put together house, and knocked on the door.

i took another deep breathe, and saw someone come to answer the door, it was matt.....

——————————————-————————————

word count: 745