my new book (not a chapter)

okay i'm sorry this is not a chapter again but i just wanted to quickly say that later today i'm going to be releasing a chapter of a new book i started.

thank you oh so very much for 80k i've never thought that so many people would read this book and especially a lot of people to like something that i have created.

i'm not forcing any of you to read it at all, i just wanted to say that it's not about the triplets but it is better written than this book and it has a good story line and it is an enemies to lovers kind of book.

you don't have to read it, im not forcing you to i just want to advertise it a little bit, because i put a lot of work into the first chapter and it is definitely going to be a good book.

you definitely don't have to read it if it isn't your type of book but all im saying is thank you if you do and pls just try it out. i've been wanting to make another book and something like that for a while i just never got to it.

i will definitely still be working on this book and this book is going to still go on for a while, i just wanted to try something new.

and another chapter will be coming very soon, i just have been very busy and than i started the new book, but it will be good whenever it comes out.

and lastly one quick thing is, i literally just got 60k and 70k reads so thank you so much for reading my book and it is moving on so quickly so i just want to say you guys don't understand how frekaing much i appreciate you guys.

- k