sleepover

aurora's pov:

chris looked deeply into my eyes. i looked over at matt, and he was glaring at chris. i couldn't help but to wonder...is this why matt wasn't really talking to me, and why he appeared annoyed at me.

i followed the triplets as we walked towards matt's car, i sat in the back with nick, and matt drove us home.

i felt like maybe it was a misunderstanding or something with matt, he did seem less awkward and like he wasn't really ignoring me.

matt dropped me off at my driveway, "thank you so much" i called out to him as i hopped out of the car, "no problem" he called back as i shot him a smile.

i walked up to my front door and entered the passcode, i walked in quickly once the door opened. i dropped my bag off in my room and ran down the stairs to get something to eat.

i grabbed a bowl and put strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and grapes in it. i sat down on the barstool, and scrolled on instagram.

i was scrolling for a while then came across matt's insta page, i couldn't stop myself. i just found myself looking at all of his pictures and scrolling through his comments.

he seems so happy, and today it seemed like he was a completely different person. i missed the way he acted so freely when we first became friends.

i was scrolling more and more through his comments, and all of a sudden i jumped. i heard footsteps coming from behind, it was just my brother, i quickly shut off my phone before he could see.

"that totally didn't look weird at all...what are you hiding" jack said smirking, "nothing" i said trying to not get caught stalking matt's insta.

"okay whatever" he said laughing and walking towards the living room, i watched as he turned on the tv.

i finished eating and put my dishes in the kitchen sink, i grabbed my phone, and i walked up the stairs to my room.

i opened my door and walked over to my vanity. it was around 4:30 pm. i took off my makeup and changed into sweatpants and a sports bra, i jumped onto my bed and turned on my tv.

i got a tv in my room a couple days ago, anyways i scrolled through netflix for awhile, and i couldn't find anything good that i wanted to watch, so i decided to watch outerbanks over again.

i have seen all the episodes of outerbanks a lot, but i loved that show so much, so why not watch it again.

i was all curled up in my fluffy blanket on my bed, and i was laying comfortably on my pillows. i was in the middle of watching the 5th episode of outerbanks, when i felt my phone vibrate on my bed.

it was a facetime from chris.

i quickly paused the show and fixed my hair, i looked in my phone camera to see if i looked fine, then i answered the facetime call.

"hey" chris said in a deep voice, "hii um did you need something?" i asked quietly, "umm actually i was just bored and wanted to talk to you" he said a little shyly, this is the first time he's ever sounded shy around me, he's always so confident, but sometimes that's not always a good thing.