a/n

(this is not a chapter)

i have 2 things i want to say, btw i'm sorry i will publish another chapter soon, i just saw something and i wanted to say something about it.

- 1st thing -
i looked through the comments on a chapter of this story, and i looked at someone's profile, i saw that they had a story too.

i look at all the comments on my story quite often, and i check out some of the profiles of the people that comment because sometimes i might follow them, or check out their stories.

anyways i looked more into it and saw that they used the exact same person (ava rose) and they played her as aurora too. i looked more and the whole story is the exact same as mine.

i know for a fact that they copied my story because i have made up all the things that have happened in my story and thought it all out myself. i have not once copied anyones stories because they put their own time and work into it and it's theirs, it's not fair to the person that wrote the story.

someone copied mine, so i asked one of my friends that knows about my story and who knows about wattpad, what i should do. so i decided on reporting them and saying something about it. all i am going to ask is please don't copy my story. i am aware that other people can use the same person and play it as someone else because the girl that is playing as aurora is famous, so it's not like no one else can use her for their story.

i also understand that people can have similar ideas for their story too, but the thing is all their chapters were the exact same as mine, word for word. and i also checked when they started to write their story and it was after i started to write mine. so i didn't copy them and they also read my story so that shows how they know about my story.

i just work so hard with this story and i put so much time and effort into it that i just felt like i needed to say something about it.

im not trying to call anyone out or anything at all, i just got a little upset because i have never done this before so i'm trying my best and thank you everyone who likes this story, comments, votes for it, and follows me. it means the absolute world to me that i can create something and so many other people enjoy it.

all i'm saying is, if you read my story please don't copy it, it just makes it less fun for me seeing that i put in hard work, and someone else just goes and takes it and takes all the credit for it.

- 2nd thing -

if you watch the sturniolo triplets youtube videos, you know that they made a video not too long ago about reading fanfiction about themselves.

and if you saw the video, you can see how much it made them uncomfortable and how they didn't seem to be too happy about it.

i should've addressed this earlier but i didn't.

my story may have them kissing but nothing further than that is going to happen between them. i just think that it's unfair to sexualize someone or write those things about someone.

i can't imagine myself in their places, with fame things like this come with that too unfortunately. i just think that i would feel so uncomfortable and in a way, violated.

if you are looking for a story that goes further than them kissing, this is not the story for you. i just don't feel comfortable with writing things like that, and im not in any way trying to shame people who like to
read/write those kind of things. it's just not me.

thank you so much for all your support and interacting with this story.

i have always wanted to write a story, and i finally did it. this all started as a joke but when people started to read this, i was so extremely happy and i can't even explain how good it makes me feeling knowing that people actually read and enjoy my story.

again thank you for everything, i will release another chapter soon so get ready.

- k