dancing in the rain

aurora's pov:

i was actually quite shocked at what had just happened, was this real life? did matt say he liked me?!

i stared into matt's eyes as he stared back into mine, i got goosebumps, partly because the cold rain was still pouring down onto us, but also because his blue eyes were staring into mine and for the first time in a while, we were getting along without anything getting in the way.

a couple seconds later, matt reach his hand up to my cheek and wiped the mascara that had been running underneath my eyes.  i smiled as he tucked my hair behind my ears.

"we should probably get going, we have school tomorrow and i have so much homework i didn't do" matt said, as he stopped looking into my eyes, "c'mon let's get going" he said, while starting to walk towards the car.

i grabbed his hand and he stopped walking, "what?" he said sounding partly annoyed, "i'm sorry i want to be with you for another 5 minutes" i said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"okay fine" he said smiling and walking closer to me.

i tightened my grip, and intertwined my fingers with his, i watched as a smile began to grow on his face, which caused me to smile.

"so...what did u want?" matt asked, actually interested this time, "just come over here" i said, leading him into a more open space in the parking lot.

i started to dance and spin around, and not long after matt started to dance too. matt grabbed my hands and started to twist me, and i twirled.

chris's pov:

"wow i wonder what they were yelling about before?!" i said as i was looking out the window, "chris...are you okay??!?" nick asked in a weird voice that i don't hear often, "i mean...yea..why wouldn't i be?!?" i questioned, trying not to show that i was actually hurt.

"i don't think so..chris please tell me everything that you're thinking about right now, please chris, i promise it will make you feel better, to get it all out"nick said why looking at my, i wasn't looking at him though, i didn't want to tell him about anything.

"chris....please" he urged me more, "fine... i'm kinda upset but not really. because what was going on between aurora and matt. i still like aurora..like a lot, and i know that they both like eachother, and by the looks of it..they told eachother. i just..im not trying to get in between them, and i won't, i would never do that to matt, soo...im happy for him, and aurora too." i said, i actually meant everything i just said though, i meant every single word, and im happy that i can actually be happy, im just going to have to ignore the fact i still like aurora. but i think that's going to be easy.

"okay...that's good, that's really good" nick said, i still stared out of the car window, "okay i know that you don't want to talk anymore about aurora right now, and im sorry if this makes you feel bad... but look how freaking cute they look" nick said while pointing out the window, i looked for a second then smiled, "im happy for them, they both finally told each other" i said.

nick took a picture and then posted it on our triplet account on instagram.

- sturniolo.triplets added to their story -

triplets added to their story -