sleeping beauty

aurora's pov:

i woke up about 30 minutes later to be in matt's bed, he was on my left with his arm behind my neck. i slowly turned my head to look at him, but he was already looking at me.

"morning sleeping beauty" matt said while smiling,"hello" i said while smiling back, still half asleep.

i looked down at my phone and saw the time, "SHIT" i yelled out while getting up, all of a sudden not sleepy anymore.
"what?!" matt asked confused, "i need to get home for dinner because my grandparents are coming over to stay a couple nights, they came from canada, and my mom wanted me home 20 minutes ago" i said as i was grabbing all my things.

"oh okay, do you want me to drive home? it looks like it's raining pretty hard out there" matt said looking into my eyes, "umm yes please, but only if you don't mind" i said quickly.

matt quickly grabbed his phone and keys while we were rushing out of their house, "run to my car, it's unlocked" matt yelled, as we were both already wet from the heavy rain.

we reached his car and quickly hopped in, we both quickly buckled up and laughing how we were already soaking wet from the downpour of rain.

we sped off and about 2 minutes later, we reached my house. "thank you so much matt for the ride home" i said as i got out of the car, "no problem anytime" he replied.

i reached the front door and knocked since i had forgotten my key. thankfully the roof had carried out a bit, so i was under shelter as i waited for someone to answer the door.

i heard footsteps approaching, and not long after someone opened the door. it was my mom.

"where were you?!?" she asked, her voice more elevated than normal, "mom i'm so sorry, i accidentally fell asleep at their house, but when i woke up i tried to get home as fast as i could, i promise" i said trying to explain myself.

"okay just go change and meet back down here, your grandparents are going to be here in about 15 minutes" my mom said quickly.

i nodded as i ran up the stairs trying to get ready as fast as i could. i put on my white loose jeans and a white turtleneck under my beige crew neck. i added some necklaces and my favourite pair of earrings.

outfit:

i fixed my makeup which was a bit messed up from the rain, and then i brushed my hair

i heard a car door shut which was followed by a honk outside, my grandparents were here. i ran down the stairs and walked towards the front door where my mom was standing.