alahna

matt's pov:

the bell rang and it was time for everyone to go to their next class.

i was thinking about what chris had said, and maybe he was right. maybe i did have to ignore aurora so she would actually like me. anyways it made sense to me.

as i was walking to my next class, i met up with nick. we both walked to our next class together, and we both sat at the front.

nick and i were talking about what happened in our last class, and about a minute after our teacher walked in.

she was short and had long, blonde, straight hair. she also wore big glasses.

"hello class i'm mrs miller and i will be your foods teacher this semester" she spoke, "if anyone has any questions put your hand up, but otherwise i'll get on with my expectations and rules for this class" she said strictly.

the whole time in class i was thinking of how hard it will be to ignore aurora, but chris knows how to get girls, he can get any girl he wants. so i should listen to him. even though i'm not quite sure this will make her like me, chris wouldn't lie to me, i trust him.

my whole life chris has always gotten all the girls i want, and everyone likes him more then me. this is my chance to listen to what he says, so maybe i might actually have a chance for once in my life.

i guess i was so caught up in my thought that i didn't realize how much time had gone by, because next thing i knew, the bell rang.

we had one more class until the school was over, and that next class, was with aurora.

i was quite excited for her to be in my next class, but also not, because i'm going to have to kinda ignore her according to the advice chris had given me.

i started to walk to my class, and i spotted aurora about to walk through the door. she turned around and started to walk up to me, "hii how has your other classes been?" she said cheerfully, "pretty good i guess...how about you?" i said trying my best, not to make it obvious i was trying to ignore her.

"that's good" she replied a little quietly, i watched  as her expression quickly changed. one moment she was so happy, and the next she was sad or mad.

aurora's pov:

i was talking to matt but something seemed off, it felt like he was trying to ignore me a little bit, but i could be wrong. maybe he was just having a crappy day or something.

i started to walk into the class, and i was watching matt at the corner of my eye. he seemed completely normal, except he didn't rly talk to me.

i walked over to where the rest of the class was standing, and some people started to talk to me.

"did you know that kid matt, and his 2 other brothers got famous on youtube over the summer?!" a girl said to me, "yea and tiktok, he's soooo cuteeee!!" another girl squealed.

i was listening to more and more girls basically fan girl over matt and his brothers.

"hii what's your name??!" a girl said to me, sounding nice. "aurora, what about you?" i asked politely, "ohh i love your name, mines alahna" the girl said cheerfully.