cutest thing ever

chris's pov:

"YOU LIKE AURORA?!?!!!" nick basically screamed, "yea okay, just tell the whole world" i said sarcastically, "okay i'm sorry, but like...WHAT" he said, again being very loud.

"okay i can't say i'm surprised that you like aurora, but i can't believe it's actually true" nick said, "okay whatever don't tell anyone, matt found out and he's mad at me" i said in frustration.

"okay i'm not trying to pick sides but...i would mad, okay please don't get mad at me" nick said, i was kinda mad at him, but i know he's telling me something i needed to hear, i can't just like the same person as matt and expect him not to be upset.

"okay nick can you please just leave right now...i want to be alone, i'm sorry" i said quietly, not making eye contact. "okay no problem" he said while leaving my room.

a couple minutes went by, i couldn't help but to think about what i should do.

should i try and stop liking aroura, i mean that would be so hard, she just seems so perfect, but it would be for the better..... right?

i mean matt and my relationship and friendship, is way more important then anything to me in this world. i have absolutely no idea where i would be without him.

he's the one that makes me feel complete. i was thinking for a second, then i remembered a memory from when we were younger.

we were with our parents, nick, and justin, anyways we were all on the beach, and nick and justin had walked off somewhere along the shore, my parents were walking along the shore aswell and taking pictures.

matt and i walked on this big dock, and it was pretty high up, and we were walking along the edge. we sat down and the edge of the dock at the very end facing the water, it was pretty late and it was a summer evening. the sun was setting and matt and i were laughing our heads off and having the time of our lives.

we were always together, we were inseparable, and we never got into big fights. i really missed those good old days, now it seems like all we do is fight.

i know that siblings fight, but it just seems like lately, we haven't had a good time, and we haven't done anything but get mad and upset with each other.

times were simpler back then, and all i wanted more than anything in this world, is for us to get along again, and stop fighting about unnecessary things.

*flash back to when they were younger at the dock*

"do you promise to never leave me" i said as i watched the sun start to set, "promise" matt said looking out into the water.

we did our secret handshake that we always do, and we watched as it got darker and darker. we talked more and more about what we think our lives would be like in 10 years, we couldn't even picture ourselves that old.

we were 8 at the time, we couldn't have imagined ourselves where we are now, but it's for the better that our lives turned out this way, i can't imagine not having matt or nick, that's a life i wouldn't want to have.

*out of flashback*

still chris's pov:

i got up from my bed, and i walked slowly over to my desk to charge my phone, i saw a text notification, it was from aurora.