•C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N•

A/N: before we get into the chapter, since u know idk how to write fight scenes, just imagine sum shit where Sarada fights all twenty something of these crazy ass guys who thinks they can take her down. Just imagine that. And then imagine she's low on chakra and only has enough to get one of the remainder of the guys unconscious. Just imagine, make it as wild as u want idc. Ok let's continue!

Sarada's POV

This is bad.

These guys have some crazy amount of magic and I'm almost low on chakra. I only need to deal with 8 more of them. Guess just sleeping for a bit still didn't re-energize myself. I think I have enough chakra to at least get their leader or whoever to fall unconscious. But that still wouldn't be enough. Both Scarlet-sama and Jellal-san are beat up, they don't have any magic left. And I can only make one of them unconscious at this point...how do I get out of this?!?!?!?!

(A/N: Yeah this is gonna escalate fast. Imma fast forward cuz idk abt fight scenes.)

All of a sudden, I caught a short glimpse of a blue flash. I'm sure Scarlet-sama and Jellal-san saw it too.

They were all knocked out, the leader too, who just fell on the ground with a broken neck. Who...?

A light shone above me. I looked to where it came from to see the moon from a hole I made while fighting. I realized I was right under the moonlight. Then, many, probably thousands of little blue particles appeared within the moonlight, coming together and formed a blue outline of a human silhouette.

It was forming right in front of me, so I moved back to make some space.

The last thing the blue particles made, were eye lids, which slowly opened the instant it was formed. As it revealed its eyes, I immediately noticed the eye colour.

"I knew it!"

"Huh?"

"You're eyes are bluer than Nanadaime's."

In a soft, gentle, warm and assuring voice, he spoke.

"I had to step in since you were in trouble. Are you ok?"

That's...Boruto...

Still surprised by who was talking to me, I slowly nodded.

"Thank goodness. I can't stay long tho. I have to get back. I literally begged the old man if I can come save you. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use this again. A one shot thing. Sucks alot, I know."

It's been so long since I last heard his voice. I missed it, so much.

I couldn't speak, I just stood there, listening, hot tears that were starting to form already escaping my eyes. Boruto saw this, and his eyes softened. His glowing blue outlined silhouette hand reached towards my face, gently caressing my cheeks as he wiped my tears.

"I missed you alot 'ttebasa, Sarada."

The tears kept coming.

"I've made you cry alot cause I left you huh?"

Of course you did. You're...dead after all. To think you'll come to save me all the way from the afterlife.

He pulled me closer to his chest, combing his fingers through my raven hair.

"I'm really sorry. But it had to be done."

Quietly, my voice shaky and trembling, I whispered, "I know. I understand." I continued to cry.

"Arigato, Sarada..." was the last thing I heard escape his lips as his blue coloured outlined silhouette faded away, turning into bright blue particles again...and disappeared into the moonlight.

My legs felt weak. I dropped onto the ground, the tears falling nonstop. He wasn't here physically, he's dead, but I still felt his warmth when I was in his embrace. For some reason he was taller, but I didn't let that bother me. Cuz, all I was able to think of was...

Boruto saved me.

"Sarada!"

Shoot, I forgot they were here for a moment.

Scarlet-sama sat on her knees near me. Then she asked, "What...who was that?!"

I knew a day like this would come.

"What just happened?" Jellal-san seemed to still be processing.

I bent my head down, "I'm sorry..." Guess it's time to tell them. "I'll explain everything, but first let's get back to the training spot."

They both went with it, surprisingly. Jellal-san still had a little magic left to take us back to where we were, so I had to explain myself the moment we got back.

The three of us sat cross legged, the fire wasn't out yet so we didn't have to set it again. Which is good, I'm low on chakra anyway.

"Where do I start....? So...I'm not from this world, actually. This world is known as Earthland, meanwhile, I'm from Earth." Best if I go straight into it.

"Earth?! Like...Earth itself?!" Scarlet-sama asked.

I nodded. "I'm in a world full of shinobi, or ninja is another way to call it. There are 5 villages, The 5 Great Nations, I'm from one of them, the first one that was ever created. Konohagakura, Konoha, however you wanna call it, in the Land of Fire. The other four are: the Hidden Mist in the Land of Water, the Hidden Sand in the Land of Wind, the Hidden Stone in the Land of Earth, and the Hidden Cloud in the Land of Lightening. There are people known as the Kages, the leaders of the village we could say: the Hidden Mist's Mizukage, the Hidden Sand's Kazekage, the Hidden Stone's Tsuchikage, the Hidden Cloud's Raikage, and the Hidden Leaf's Hokage. There's other villages and lands but we'll leave that for later. In our shinobi world, we don't use magic, we use chakra. It's quite similar or almost the same to magic to give you an idea of how it is."

"What about the hand signs?" Jellal-san asked.

"You noticed that huh? In the shinobi world we also use hand seals. There's tiger, sheep, monkey, dragon, dog, rat, bird, ox, rabbit, boar, horse and snake." I say while showing the hand signs with my hands.

I continued, "There are many clans in the shinobi world as well: Uzumaki, Hyuga, Yamanaka, Nara, Akimichi, Aburame, so much more...and one of them, is the Uchiha clan. One of the most strongest clans who also have one of the 3 strongest dōjutsu, or visual jutsu. The 3 strongest dōjutsus are: the Byakugan, the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan. My clan, the Uchiha clan, has the Sharigan. It's passed down to everyone in the clan. I've inherited it from my father, Uchiha Sasuke, who was known as the lone survivor of the Uchiha clan. Our entire clan was annihilated, only my dad survived. Then he continued the clan after marrying my mom, so here I am."

I continued telling them everything. My parents and I, Boruto, Nanadaime, Kawaki, Team 7, how the Sharingan works, the Otsutsuki Clan, Mangekyo Sharingan as well, and how to get it.

Telling them about how the Uchihas having to go through the pain of losing someone dear for such power really made them cry. Telling them about the Otsutsuki and how Boruto and Kawaki were cuz of that made them shiver in fear. Telling them about how great Nanadaime was and that I want to become Hokage as well left them feeling glad and proud that I had a dream. But...telling them that the only way to get rid of the Otsutsuki, is by getting rid of the vessel, and the fact that Boruto's dead now, and who he was killed by, left them in rage. Especially Scarlet-sama.

A/N: Boruto had made an appearance into the story!!!👏👏👏 and this may be the ONLY time he gets to show up. I don't think I'm letting him come again. He ded (kinda) in this story. Daily reminder chapter 67 doesn't exist here.