Halloween Is After The Spiderling {Part 1}

Peter walked home as darkness settled all around him. He really should've
listened to his father and stayed home. He stuffed his hands in his pockets,
trying to shield it from the cold. It was a few minutes past eight and boy was he exhausted. Tony told him to call him if he needed to pick him up, but of course he refused. Maybe he shouldn't have.

"Peter...". The spiderling froze. What the hell was that?. He started to walk a little faster, trying to put distance between him and whatever called out his name, It didn't help the fact that Halloween was right around the corner."Peter..." There it was again. It sounded like a dying animal was trying to talk, voice carrying out in the wind. New York was oddly dark today, As weird as that sounded.

His brain blanked as he realized what he had walked past. A shadow of something very tall. Something really really tall. On impulse he started running. He took his phone out and speed dialed Tony."Hey Petey.. Are you on your way home?"The older asked. 'Dad!. There's out here and it's tall. Like really Tall, it's calling my name, I saw a shadow of something. I'm scared"Peter stumbled over his words, trying to get everything out of his
system.

"Alright Petey. Hang tight. Go find somewhere with people and don't stop for anything until you get there I'm tracking your phone. ETA in ten minutes. You got this bud. I'll be there as soon as I can".The Superhero gently instructed his child as the suit wrapped around him."ok dad, I think-"The younger was cut off by a strong and hoarse voice."PETER. Come to me..".

The spiderling whimpered as Tony cursed."Peter, listen to me kid, do not
go to wherever that thing is!. I'm on my way Bambino"Tony assured as he increased his speed. Peter felt bile rise to his throat as another full body shiver passed through him. His legs were starting to numb from the cold."Tony I feel sick. I don't know if it's caused by that thing or my anxiety. dad where are you?.I need you!"The spiderling whined.

The Billionaire's eyes started watering. Why was this happening to his son of all people?."ETA în four minutes kiddo. Almost there Tesoro. Dad's coming"The assurence seems to be working until both of them heard the sound of claws scraping against the road. And it was pretty loud if Tony who was literally on the phone could hear it,"Dad! Dad, please, please, please!. Get me out of here!. Please Tony. Tony it's getting louder. I can't keep running. It's going to take me dad. I'm going to die. I'll never be able to see you again"The spiderling sobbed as he tried his best to run faster. But his legs were turning into jelly.

"BAMBINO you do not say stuff like that. I love you kid and the day I adopted you as mine I made a promise to myself, I WILL keep you safe and YOU WILL be snuggled up in my arms by the end of this, I swear"The genius swore, hand unconsiously moving to his reactor, "I love you too da-"

"Line Disconnected"