Revealed, With The Bonus Of A Fatherly Love

It was another normal day for Spiderman, until his Extremely sensitive hearing picked up a sound of something mechanical. He immediately turned around. "Oh.. it's You.."he sighed. Now Spiderman And Tony Stark didn't have such a bad relationship. They were just like.. superhero buddies.

Tony didn't mind the Spiderling's company or hate the young Spider, infact he loved to spend time with him. But he would never admit it!. I mean What'll happen to the whole 'I've a stone cold heart, I don't love anyone' fiasco then?.

Peter on the other hand adored the time he got to spend with his mentor, Who only knew Peter in Civil form. He loved to Go on rambling about his daily life, And ask how his mentor was. The little Spiderling cherished these kind of moments.

"It's Me alright. Anyways how's it going?"Tony asked as he settled besides the young Spiderling, feet dangling from the edge of the building they were on."Um.. it's going ok I guess.. I was just thinking about.. quieting, maybe" Peter murmured. His voice held a very sad And painful tone. Tony almost had an heart attack. The kid loved being Spiderman. Even though he didn't know him personally, he knew that this kid almost gave up everything to just be here.

"What nonsense are You Talking about??. Don't You dare quit!. We need Spiderman!. I... Need Spiderman"He argued."Why would You need some pathetic teenager like Me.. don't You watch the news?. They don't care about Me!. I know I'm supposed to ignore those comments And still help people!, But I'm also a human, And a kid in this case!. Why don't they understand that I'm helping them!!. They call Me a monster, a freak, a mutant, a menace!!"he took a shuddering breath.

"I'm trying to help!. If they can't say Thank You then it's fine. But can't they keep quiet instead of shouting mean comments about Me??. It has come to the point where I would break down!. Where I would just kill myself!. I'm just so depressed!. So.. so tired. I work so hard to keep these people safe, but all I get is Insults of all kinds!!"when he was done he was crying.

By this time, Even Tony felt like crying. The kid was so upset, that 'upset' is not even a word to describe how he feels."Kid, You don't have to listen to them, it's fine You know?. But if You stop for at least a week, then they'll understand what they did. I'm just saying that you're a great hero kid. We need You.. if it gets even worse come to Me ok?. I'll give them a piece of My mind!. Nobody, I mean Nobody messes with my kid!"Oops.. that just slipped.

"Mr. Stark do You really see Me as your kid?"An hopeful little Spider Asked."Well.. to be honest, yes, yes I do"He Smiled softly at the Young Spiderling Infront of him."well.. in returns, I must do something too"He suggested."I don't need anything kid, seriously"Tony disagreed."Hey isn't that Peter's nickname?"Peter Asked.
"Oh yeah, but you're also a kid right?"Tony Asked."Let Me show You".

Before Tony could protest, he removed the mask, And The Tony Stark couldn't breathe..."Hey Mr. Stark!"The cheerful voice said. The same brown doe Eyes, the same fluffy chestnut curls, the same dorky Smile.."Peter??"Tony managed to somehow.. Somehow!, Screech.

"The One And Only!"Peter grinned."OMG kid!.."the genius didn't wait a second before pulling his kid into a huge bear hug."I.. suprise?"The Spiderling said, more like Asked."oh I'm Surprised alright!"Tony mumbled."are you disappointed in Me?" suddenly a very slow And quiet voice squeaked.

Tony. Was. Shocked. Once Again!. "Pete.. I'm not!. Why would You think like that!!. I'm proud of You kid!"he didn't wait a second after that to pull his kid into a hug Again."I love You And I'm proud of You. So so so much kid"He whispered into the kid's hair.

"You really mean that?... Just asking because I'm used to being neglected, that's why?"Peter Asked Again. He was so used to being neglected, he didn't even think of hearing something like this.

"God I love You so much kid. I don't wanna loose You Bambino.." the genius mumbled, planting a kiss on his kid's temple. Tony cupped his cheeks And He slowly smoothed his thumb along Peter's cheek, whipping his tears Away."I love You too.. And does this mean you're My dad??"Peter Asked, his puppy Eyes growing huge.

"Of Course kid!. You're My kid, only mine. And I've owned You Now!. You're only My kid!"Tony cackled, fake eviling. He knew very well of how to make Peter's mood."so glad I'm owned By Tony Stark"Peter rolled his Eyes. Tony just ruffled his hair."Love ya kid.. not gonna change"he grinned. Peter didn't hesitate this time. He jumped into his father's Arms. "Love You too dad.."

Tony's reaction was priceless!!. Tony dragged his hand along the Spiderling's hair on the base of his neck And ruffled his kid's hair, scratching his scalp at some places. They stayed like that for a couple minutes, until dark."Let's Go kid"both of them got up to leave."oh And Peter?. You're grounded for underestimating yourself"."Whaaaattt???"inner father just kicked in....