Fast Forward

"ok let's just Fast Forward this to the moment where I webbed up Toomes, yeah?"Peter's idea was obviously a no, considering all the stern looks he was getting."No Fast Forwarding. Whole story. Now!" the One And Only Ironman basically ordered."fine!. But you gotta promise Me to not kill Toomes when you find out!"Peter sighed, eyeing Natasha specifically.

God... Everyone nodded. Well.. almost everyone."Мама паук..." Peter warned."promise ребенок паук"the ex-assassin grumbled. Clint gave a cheesy grin. He was proud of his nephew managing to control the dangerous person there until Natasha hit him in the ribs."Natasha!!. Jeez.. I was just smiling!"the archer whined.
Peter took a deep breath. Here we go again.

"So I chased after him to the old wearhouse. We were talking And he was trying to convince Me to back off by telling Me about all your past.. um.. jobs. But obviously I knew that his point of the situation was waay off. You never did anything like that. I believe You. And I know You didn't purposely. But then he called his wing suit And I didn't listen to him except dodging it. I realized he was aiming for the pillars holding up the building but by then It was too late. I tried to make a run for it but the building, itself collapsed on Me"the young spiderling paused for a break And to take a quick peek at his family.

Tony's eyes were closed And the others looked devastated. By that time it happened they didn't even knew him!. The younger decided that it would be a wise decision to continue And get over with this before either of the party began their waterworks."so I called for help, had a panic attack, cried, sobbed, completely broke down, remembered You before deciding to lift it off of Me. I actually did manage to do that. And I immediately took after him. That's how I ended up outside your invisible jet more than thousand feet above ground. I took the jet down. Crashed it, saved Toomes And left before Happy came. That's what happened. I'm here. I'm safe. Ok dad?"Peter asked.

Tony was visibly shaking. He didn't let his kid talk anymore before pulling him into a hug.
"My self sacrificing idiot of a son!!. Why can't You just stay away from them. I hate it when you're so brave And selfless. I love You honey. I don't wanna loose You!"the avengers stared as the great Tony Stark broke down. Sobbing into his teenage son's shoulder."dad.. I'm ok. I'm sorry"Peter whispered assuringly.

"honey, baby don't apologize!!. Sweetheart I love You ok?. And I'm worried And God I'm so sorry I wasn't there for You"The older murmured sadly."You couldn't have saved Me dad. It's ok. I'm safe. It's all over. And I couldn't have been more glad to have You as my father"the younger spiderling mumbled into the older's shirt."I love You sweetie. You're the best gift I could ask for Pete, I love You"Tony kissed his kid's forehead."love You too dad"The others cooed at them.

Peter Stark was Tony's little baby, forever.