"You're Practically My Son"

Today!. Ah Yes!. Today was the day Peter will officially meet the Avengers!. Yes, crazy right?. But don't expect this story to Go well. Everyone knows about Peter's infamous Parker Luck. How can You even think that it'll let this one go by. So here he was, in his room, pacing back And forth."I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do it!!"he chanted."Come on Pete, it's not like there's another Civil War, I'm sure nothing will Go Wrong"A very.. bored looking billionaire, who was sitting on the Young Spiderling's bed, said. I know.. totally uncool of that guy. But What can I say?. That's how this genius is!.

"You don't understand dad!!. What if they find out?. What if they hate Me?. What if they scold You for bringing Me?. What if they think I'm annoying?. What if they make Me an outcast?. What if..."He was muffled by a huge bear hug. Cute!. Yeah super cute!. Father And Son."it's alright Kiddo, nothings gonna go wrong ok?. I'm here for You" Tony assured. Everything was going smooth, until he heard a light whimper, coming from the young little Spider. Tony's Eyes softened."hey.. bud, it's ok. They won't reject You"He did his best to keep his voice gentle.

"You don't understand.. I've been rejected And neglected My whole life. Except for My two friends.. you're the only one who ever understood Me dad. You're the only one who cared to love Me, to take care of Me"Peter cried."I don't think they'll love to have a kid hanging around with them"he sighed, trying to push his father Away. Oh!, Did I forgot to mention?. Tony didn't adopt Peter, he just told his kid to call him dad, because why not?. I mean come on everyone can see it!."sh.. hush sweetheart, I'm sure they won't hate You ok?. I'm always here for You. Don't panic"The genius assured his kid.

"Ok.. Love You dad"Peter murmured, Now starting to fall into a peaceful slumber.
"Love You too kid. Goodnight. Sleep tight"The genius whispered, helping Peter get to bed. The father was about to leave after tucking in his child, but a weak hand stopped him."don't leave me dad..."the billionaire's heart cracked listening to his son's desperate voice."I won't kid, I won't"And with that sentence, both father And son fell asleep, huddled together.

So it was finally Morning."Kid?. Kid wake up!"The billionaire shook the boy."nooo... Daddddd let Me sleep!!"The Spiderling whined, wrapping his hands around his unofficial father's neck, pulling him onto the bed."Wow. Wow. Wow Spiderbaby, super strength remember!"Tony Chuckled from the other side of the bed he was pull onto."Let Me sleeeeppp!!" Peter grumbled, smashing his face further against his dad's chest.

The genius laughed, shaking his head in amusement at the young SpiderChild cuddling in his Arms."Come on!. Or else no Spidermaning for a week!"that just did it. Peter shot up And landed on the ceiling.
"Whaaaattt??"he hissed. The billionaire doubled down, laughing. Peter pouted."get ready. They might come any moment "
saying this the genius left."ok!"So Peter quickly got ready.

He was walking down the hallway And the moment he stepped into the living Room his Spidey sense went off. He felt like something was heading straight towards his stomach. So he back flipped And caught whatever it was. Anddddd... That's how Peter ended up catching Cap's shield. "who the hell threw this!??"he Asked out of panic.

Silence.."how the hell did that kid just catch Cap's shield??"The one And only Hawkeye Asked."well what else do You expect Me to do when a shield just tried to slice Me in half?"Sarcasm dripped from each word he said."burn!!"Sam yelled, causing the others to laugh."so who's the kid?"Steve Asked."Peter Parker. My intern. Such a smart kid"Tony praised.

"why Thank You Mr. Stark"Tony raised an eyebrow."I still don't get how that kid caught the Shield!" Clint complained."well Katniss You should know better than that to just throw the Earth's mightiest heroes' weapons around"Peter Mumbled.

"ha!. I'm hurt!. But how did You know it was Me?"an even confused archer Asked."do you see anyone else irresponsible here?" The Spiderling said as if it was obvious, which was."I like this kid!"Natasha declared.
Everyone settled down And started to talk And enjoy their time together. All until disaster struck. I mean Parker luck right?. Adrian Toomes came in, blasting the window. Ring a bell?. Yeah that stupid Vulture.