Brave One

It was in the middle of a battle when Peter saw it. He saw a robot with a sword heading right towards Tony. The Tony Stark. His father figure. He was so busy fighting another one, he didn't see the robot sneaking behind him. Peter was to its right, And a hundred or so meters Away From them. He didn't think twice before taking off at that direction.

"Peter!. Where are You going?". Natasha called as she took down another robot. He didn't answer. He could only think of one thing. Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark. Have to save him. Can't loose another father figure. Those things kept repeating in his head.

Peter ran with inhuman speed And crashed into the robot right before it could stan his father figure. Both of them hit the floor And rolled over a few feet Away. "Peter!"Tony was beyond shocked when he saw how Peter crashed into the robot. He couldn't believe What the Spiderling just did.

His kid could've gotten seriously hurt according to Tony's natural fatherly instincts. The fall was pretty hard And Peter's left hand was paining him. The robot's attention diverted to the young Spiderling.

"Kill.. Spider"it said. Well more like yell."Wh.. What?"Peter stuttered. Before he got a chance to do anything the robot raised his sword."kill!"it yelled as it smashed the sword Against Peter who immediately rolled over to the right."hang on Peter. I'll send someone"Tony said through the commotion.

He wanted to save Peter himself but there were too many robots. His Spidey sense tingled And he shot his webs at a robot trying to shoot Natasha. Before she could Thank him, his Spidey sense tingled Again And he moved but the robot was too fast. Peter winced in pain as a huge gash appeared on the lower part of his Arm. Blood gushed out quickly since it's a huge wound.

Everyone was so busy fighting the robots off they didn't realize Peter's wound. But our brave Spider managed to beat the robot. But the wire he pulled out of it's head caused an explosion, sending Peter flying Away.

He fell on Clint, And both of them knocked onto the ground."Ouch watch it!"he yelled, rubbing the back of his head. Then it clicked on him."Pete?. Move!. Come on talk to Me!"he shook the small Spider."Buddy?"Clint's voice was shaky And it cracked. Peter raised his head in order to get up, but failed miserably.

Then he saw it. Blood on his hands."Blo.. blood?. Peter your arm!"Clint Exclaimed. He was scared for his nephew."Tony!. Tony I need help. Spider's down!. I repeat. Spider's down"Clint explained to his earpiece."I'm coming!"he heard Tony yell through the crashing And exploding sounds.

Soon enough he arrived. Natasha also came jogging."Peter?. Clint he's bleeding wrap something around it. It will slow down"she ordered. Clint took out one of his wraparound elbow gloves, And wrapped it around Peter's arm tightly, making sure the bleeding slowed down."Oh god kid.. let's get You to the Med Bay"he lifted Peter up, bridal style, And was super careful not to hurt him more.

Bruce was working hard to stop the bleeding."Tony he saved Me From a robot. That too while fighting his own battle" Natasha explained."this kid crashed into a robot with a sword right before it could stab Me. I can't believe it. He ran with inhuman speed And knocked both of them out of the way"Tony mumbled.

Clint sighed. He was so terrified when he saw Peter."I almost had an heart attack. He.. he was bleeding out. And he wouldn't wake up.."he Choked."Clint calm down. Peter's fine"Wanda assured, rubbing his back to calm him down. Clint was a father himself, so it was hard to see another kid he really love bleed out.

"He woke up"the instant those words left Bruce's mouth, all the avengers were inside the Room. "hey.. um.. guys"Peter winced at the burning pain in his Arm."Peter why do You always end up Saving everyone?"Wanda mumbled."And getting hurt in the process!"Bucky added.

"God kid.."Tony sighed."Clint almost had an heart attack. You know he's a sensitive dad"
Steve said pointing at the archer, who had a sad Face. Seems like those things really do effect him.

"Peter.."he breathed. Quickly pulling the kid for a hug."Don't ever do that!. Ok?. You just crashed into Me And You were bleeding In My Arms!. You didn't even talk or open your Eyes!. Pete that was scary" murmured into the kid's soft brown hair.

Peter Chuckled."it wasn't funny!!"Clint protested."Clint I understand. But I've been in worse situations before. This is only a small wound compared to the last one when a building fell on Me And..."he trailed off realizing What he just said.

"A building fell on You!!!?"all the avengers yelled."ouch guys My ears!"he scolded."sorry sorry" Wanda whispered, gently rubbing his ears."Peter.."came the dangerously calm, stern voice of his father figure."Mr. Stark.. a.. yeah about that. Vulture dropped it on Me.."he sighed.

"how did You get out?"Natasha Asked."What'd You think I did?. I lifted it off of Me. And walked Away. Then I chased Vulture since he was gonna Rob Mr. Stark's jet. So I was swinging From one of My old webs, thousands of feet above the ground And Vulture landed on the jet"he took a deep breath.

"So then I was hanging outside of an invisible jet with nothing but My pajamas. And then it was gonna crash into the city so I webbed the wing And changed the direction. Then it crashed onto the beach And I fell off the jet. After I got totally beaten by the Vulture, he tried to take your stuff and go but his wings were broken so it was gonna explode And I tried to hold him in but he cut it. Then it exploded And I ran into the fire, took him out, webbed him. Then left a note to Happy. So yeah that was homecoming"he finished with a huge breath.

He looked up to see all the avengers with shocked faces. Clint was gonna have a heart attack now."an invisible jet?. With no cover?. Got beaten up?. Still saves the bad guy??"He choked And sat down. Everything was too much to process."Kid You never told it was an invisible jet. And I thought You were inside!. Oh gosh.."Tony hugged his kid.

"Mr. Stark it was filled with stuff. How'd you even think we can fight inside?"he Chuckled."Peter never scare us like that!"Bucky mumbled. He didn't want to admit it but he was concerned about the kid.

"You did good today. Brave One"Loki Smiled. Everyone group hugged And the night ended with everyone making a Peter Parker Protection Club. Peter was indeed a Brave One.