"Don't Let Me Go Dad!!"

Pepper And Tony walked through the lonely hallways of the old orphanage. What were they doing?. They were currently following the sound of a crying boy. So once they made it to the right room, Pepper knocked.
They heard a little shuffling from the inside And a few seconds later, the door opened.

"Hey I'm Peter Parker, hopefully You don't wanna adopt Me so... Bye!"he murmured And tried to close the door, but luckily, Tony caught it."We just want to talk to You kid"he mumbled."ok"Peter agreed. The three of them sat on his bed And Pepper, being the only person who knew about motherly love, kept a comforting hand on Peter's Shoulder.

"so Peter... Tell us about You"The billionaire urged."well.. I'm fifteen. I go to Midtown high, have only two friends, Ned And MJ, My parents died in a plane crash when I was six, My uncle was shot Infront of Me when I was fourteen, My aunt died from a heart attack a few weeks ago. And I'm the only Parker left"The teenager explained as if it was nothing!.

Aaanddd the billionaire And the CEO of Stark industries were shocked."what?..."was all Tony could get out."oh I'm so so so sorry darling"Pepper soothed."it's not your fault Mrs. Pepper. Just My bad luck I guess"Peter reassured with a sad Smile."Pete, do You sort of.. maybe wanna be Peter Stark?"Pepper Asked. She already knew the answer from Tony.

Of Course, Tony may not be the father type person, but one look at the kid's innocent doe Eyes And he loved this kid already!. He wasn't spoiled like most of the kid's these days And he was polite no matter What!. Just the perfect son for both of them. The Spiderling's Eyes widened."why would You want a kid like Me?. I'm nothing fit for You.."he murmured.

But Tony heard it anyway."You're the perfect fit for My son Peter. Just the best!"the billionaire said, surprisingly softly. With a voice even he didn't realize he had until Now. Well... That's all it took for the Young Spider to jump into the genius's Arms. Pepper Smiled fondly at her soon to be son And her husband, before leaving for paperwork.

"wait.. what's that?"the billionaire Asked as he took a bunch of papers on the table even before Peter could stop him. "Blueprints For Spiderman suites??"he questioned."well.. there could be a slight possibility that You sorta kinda maybe busted into the Spiderman's room.."Peter nervously Chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

He didn't have a problem in telling it to his father figure anyway. Tony's Eyes widened."ha.. ha.. ha.. Yeah"he whispered."well if You don't believe Me then.."the Spiderling looked around before practically walking up the wall And standing upside down."what's up Mr. Stark?"he Asked in his Spiderman accent.

"I don't have words!. I was basically gonna adopt the vigilante of New York?. Wait Spiderman's fifteen?"an very confused And shocked Tony Stark Asked. Peter nodded lightly, wandering why he wasn't feeling scared. Tony took his phone out And dialed Spiderman's number. Peter's phone started to ring And the billionaire's Eyes would've plugged out of his face if not for science.

The Spiderling answered with a Mischief Smile."hello Mr. Stark!. Need ya Spiderkid for anything?" he Asked, laughing. He gave proof though.. cause Tony recognized that sarcasm dripping voice anywhere. And Peter wasn't the shy kid anymore. He had that innocent Mischievous glint in his Eyes as he spoke.

Tony, on the other hand, being the sarcastic billionaire he is, replied. "why hello My dear SpiderBaby.. was wandering if You wanna be Spider Stark?"And the genius thought it was worth it when he saw the genuine Smile that appeared on his kid's face. It's about time it turned to 'his kid'.
"Isn't that obvious Mr. Tony Stark dad sir?"Peter raised his eyebrow.

Tony rolled his Eyes at his Spiderling. As Peter And Tony they didn't even know eachother. But as SpiderSon And IronDad, Peter wasn't shy. And he was definitely attached to Tony. He was the Younger one's father figure. Peter's life basically rotated around the genius. Pepper walked in at that moment."Pepper did You know we just adopted My SpiderKid??"."Whaaaattt???"....
___________________________________
After One Month.
----------------
"No.. no.. please don't.. I'm sorry.. just don't.. please.. No!!"Peter shot up. He was sweating And tears were falling nonstop. His breathings were heavy too. He needed to find Tony. He just have to find him!. Peter needed his father. And if he can't be there Now, then when can he?. Peter opened the door with shaking hands And slowly started to walk, deep into the dark hallways. One thing he hated. Cause they're too cold, too dark, too trapped.

He wanted his mother too. But too bad that she was on a business trip. Finally!. Tony's bedroom. The scared teen lightly knocked. After a few seconds, The door opened. Tony looked wide awake though. "To.. Tony"Was all Peter could get out. The genius's Eyes softened, seeing his kid."Peter, what're You doing in here?"he questioned. Well that's all it took for the Spiderling to jump into his father's Arms And cry his heart out.

Tony hugged back, wrapping his hands tightly around his boy."it's ok Kiddo. I gotcha. Don't worry I'm here.. sh.."he soothed, gently rubbing circles onto his back. The billionaire knew something was up. Something more than just nightmares. Something that caused these in the first place. Something that's still happening without Peter's liking.

But for Now, he needed to help his kid."Please don't leave Me!. I don't wanna be alone!"the Spiderling begged through his shaky sobs. The billionaire's heart broke, seeing his son in that much pain. "come here. You can stay with Me tonight"he suggested, bringing his son's Eyes to meet his own. Peter had a slight sparkle of hope in his Eyes."no.. I can't!. I must be a bother.. I should just leave"he sniffled sadly.

Peter turned around to leave, but Tony caught his hand And pulled him back, keeping both his hands on the Spiderling's Shoulders, holding him in a tight grip."Peter please.. don't make Me feel like a stranger. I'm your father. Just let Me be one"Tony basically ordered.
He moved them both into the bed, And Peter lied down, his Arms covering him from cold.

Tony pulled the covers on them And wrapped his hands around his Spiderling. Giving him more than enough comfort. The Young Spider Chuckled. It was a miracle he managed to laugh After crying so hard."what's so funny?"The so called genius Asked. But he had to say, he was proud of making his son laugh.

"you're like a stubborn father!" Peter laughed."well I'm your father anyway"Tony Smiled, pulling his kid in for a hug. "thanks dad"the Spiderling whispered into his dad's chest.
"I love You"he murmured as his Eyes closed."Love You Too Sweetheart!"Tony mumbled, ruffling his kid's hair.

Peter Smiled And snuggled close to his dad. Tony swear he heard an light "Irondad"coming from the Spiderling."Spiderson!"he shot back, an unmistakable grin plastered on his Face. Both fell asleep soon after.

So That's The End-, Woah!, Woah!, Woah!, Hang In There. What Were You Thinking?. This Isn't The End. Besides, This Is Just The Beginning Of Our Famous, Billionaire Irondad And Our Friendly Neighborhood Spiderson!.