He Was Never Weak

*Funny*+*short*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day. All until Peter was suddenly kidnapped. By who?. Oh You know that stupid idiot called Ross?. Yeah that donkey kidnapped our precious Spiderman.

Tony was fuming. The others were angry too. Specially Natasha."oh I wish if I can just kill that bloody idiot And bring him back, then kill him Again slowly And painful"she growled.

Suddenly FRIDAY called."sir, there's a video. A live recording asking permission to enter. Shall I put it through?"she asked."yes Fri"Tony grumbled."oh Tony Stark, angry I see"Ross's face appeared From the screen. They all saw a light figure behind. It was obviously Peter right?. The avengers faces became darker. "Let. My. Kid. Go!"Tony demanded.

"Oh now why should I?"he laughed. They heard a light whimper as Ross laughed. Everyone saw a light movement behind, but no one payed attention because at the moment all they wanted to do was rip Ross's head off."your kid is still suffering From the electrical chair"he cackled.

To everyone's suprise Peter appeared right besides him with an raised eyebrow. He smirked. An 'oh I will kill You' smirk. He looked at the screen And winked. "your Peter would never return" he laughed. Peter raised his hand to reveal a metal bar. He spun it around his arm And with much for slammed it hard against Ross's head. He fell unconscious."I'm done"Peter rolled his Eyes and left.

Nobody moved. Minutes later the elevator dinged And Peter showed up. He was bombarded with questions."easy to break the resisters"he mumbled falling onto his dad."love you.."he whispered. "love you too kid"Tony Smiled. And at the moment only one thing was going on every Avengers' head. Ross was roasted.