A Father's Day With A Little Mix Of Thunder

Peter hated today. Why?. Why would any kid without his father love Father's Day anyway!. He buried his head in his hands. His phone started to ring for the secondth time today."Hey Mr. Stark"Peter mumbled gloomily.

On the other side Tony frowned. Peter always looked up to him And would pick up the phone on the first ring. But today Peter didn't pick up till the second time he tried to call, And he was always excited when Tony called but Now he sounds sad.

"Kiddo You ok?"he Asked worriedly."huh?. Oh yeah I'm good"he sighed."So kid I was wandering if You want to come to the tower today?. I can send Happy"Tony Asked. Immediately Peter's mood grove. Spending the day with his father figure?. Yes!.

"really?"He Asked. Tony could literally see the way he was bouncing."Yeah kiddo. So you coming?"but behind this invitation was, Tony. He felt like he needed his kid today. So there we Go."Are You kidding Me?. Why would I ever say no?. You're My idol"Peter instantly shut his mouth.

"What?"Tony smirked from the other end."a.. nothing nothing. Look Aunt May is calling I got to Go. And don't send Happy. I'm more than Happy to swing. So bye bye!. See ya!"the line went dead. Tony shook his head, laughing. "huh.. I'm his idol!"he mumbled.

Peter quickly got dressed And jumped From his window. Aunt May was on another shift so he left a message saying that he went to the tower. It only took ten minutes to get there with his speed.

"Mr. Stark??"Peter took his mask off And knocked on the window. "kid why don't you ever take the door?"Tony Asked opening the window."What can I say?. I love windows"he grinned. Tony rolled his Eyes. There were large dark clouds covering the sky."is Thor coming?"the kid Asked looking out From the window."No kid. This is a real thunder storm"Tony Chuckled.

Peter tensed. He didn't like it. No he didn't like thunder storms. He was dead scared of them. God.. how am I gonna Face Mr. Stark Now?. Peter thought. Suddenly a loud boom came From the outside causing Peter to jump into Tony's Arms.

"Kid You ok?"he Asked concerned And confused. Another boom came with blue light And Peter started to sob."you're Definitely not ok"Tony whispered realization hitting him. He wrapped his hands around the poor kid And hugged him tightly.

"Peter are You afraid of thunder storms?"Tony whispered gently caressing his hair. Peter whimpered as another thunder hit. Tony took that as an obvious Yes."Come on Pete. Let's get You to bed"Tony said wrapping his hand around his kid's Shoulder And leading the way.

"Can.. can we got to your room?. I.. I don't wanna.. stay alone"he cried."Of Course bud. Anything for You. Come on"Once they were settled in bed, Tony on the lamp. He was shocked to say the least, when he saw Peter's pale Face.

The kid really wasn't that good with thunder storms. Another thunder hit with a loud boom And the lights went out."Come here. Come here"Tony quickly pulled the shivering Spiderling into his Arms. The sky lit with each thunder And Peter on the other hand, only digged his head further into Tony's chest.

"I got You. I go You"he whispered gentle words of assurance."plane crash.. parents"was all the scared Spiderling could get out. Tony Obviously understood it. Peter started to cry Again."Peter this is not the first time a thunder storm occurred. How did You face the others?. I wasn't there to comfort You then"Tony Asked careful not to give Peter flashbacks or Panic attacks.

"I.. I didn't face it. I used to get.. terrible panic attacks. I.. I used to.. suffocate till I lost consciousness. Most of the time"Peter choked down another sob. He didn't dare look up at Tony. Well.. the billionaire understood it anyway. I mean he may not be good with teenagers but he was always good with Peter.

"oh Pete.."he sighed wrapping his hands more tightly around the small structure of his kid.
"You don't have to feel ashamed. You dealt good with them. But Now I'm here. I'm gonna take care of you And protect you. Nothing is gonna happen to You kid"Tony whispered softly while keeping his chin on Peter's head.

Another thunder hit And Peter clawed into Tony's shirt. His heart broke, seeing the painful expression plastered on his kid's Face."sh.. I got ya. Now let's get some sleep. The last thing I want is for My kid to suffer through this entire storm"Tony mumbled, helping Peter lie down.

"Your?"the kid Asked hope in his Eyes."Of Course kid. You're like My kid!"Tony Smiled. And for the first time that day he saw the little Spiderling Smile."so that means you're like My dad?"Peter's Eyes shone brightly."Yes. And you're My son"Tony Chuckled. Jeez.. if he knew this could make Peter this happy then he would've confessed before.

"Now get some Sleep. Don't let the storm get to You. Remember I'm always by your side"Tony assured.
"Thank You"he murmured huddling close to his dad."I'll tell May that you're with Me"he suggested. Or the next thing he want is an angry aunt bursting through the door And kill him.

"Night. Love You dad"Peter whispered finally falling into a deep slumber."Love You too kid"Tony Smiled lying his hand on Peter's head, to which he replied with a comfortable sigh. Peter wasn't alone anymore. He finally had Tony Stark, the father he never had. For Tony, Peter was his kid. In the end Peter never cared if Tony got to know his deepest secrets. These two were the inseparable Irondad And Spiderson.