A/N

Let's cut to the chase,

Guys just know that I haven't given up on this book. 2022 hasn't been kind to me and I'm still experiencing the aftermaths. But I PROMISE I will update someday this year. I know it sounds empty but I won't give up on the fandom that gave me so much strength and still continues to hold me up.

This A/N will be deleted the day I finally update. I have lots of ideas in my drafts. They will be published this year. This book began when I was still very young and when things were a whole different kind of bad for me. I know by now my writing has improved a lot and I'm very excited to share new chapters with my improved skill.

To get into the spirits I updated and changed my profile pic, etc. I'm back with the brand new era of my life and I want this book and this fandom to come with me and to continue doing what I do.

I value each and everyone of you that came to take a peak at this book which screams love deprived. Waking up to notifications of my book added into new reading lists, seeing new comments and likes that seems to flood in even after not publishing for this long continues to make my day. I hope you guys continue to support me and hang around for the new chapters. I love you guys so much.

Thank you so much and take care,
Chocolateblast💗

Thank you so much and take care,Chocolateblast💗